Thread: my oldcar T***TGR

Punto Enthusiast

my oldcar T***TGR

- went to a lad in Darlington area last year called Michael . that metalic marroon colour. seb 2 magnex. just woundering if its still alive. its still taxed at the moment.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by minesaturbo View Post
    - went to a lad in Darlington area last year called Michael . that metalic marroon colour. seb 2 magnex. just woundering if its still alive. its still taxed at the moment.
    type the full reg into ASK.MID
    see if its insured

Punto know it all
    or the search bar on here, there is a thread with a list of all known gt's and last locations/owners.

it should come up.

Punto Lover
    lol i bought it from you. i ran it for a short while and then a sold it to my freind who came to see it with me. anyway its been welded as it needed some work. its currently running 221bhp on gt25r. all it needs is sideskirts painting and a little tlc but he has lost heart and is thinking of selling or breaking it

Punto Enthusiast
    whooly cow that'll be an animal - any other mods to get 221 other than the gt 25r

Punto Enthusiast
    i might be interested in seeing what condition its in - if the price is right

Punto Lover
    it has kent cam, vernier pulley, dr evil elbow and downpipe, head was skimmed and i re cut all the valves in and shimmed up,fitted genuine gasket with new bolts. and the gt25r, all parts werer brand new, he is daft really because he spent a fortune and is selling it. it needs breaks looking at (refurbing) and abarth skirts are there to go on but need painting. he wouldnt take less than 2k the body has had no attention, white wheels