Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: rust killed the rosso!!

A bolt on plenum spacer kit should get the Z to 300hp. I get 35mpg cruising and about 20 round town.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by DR_EVIL View Post
    I got mine for under 9k. Uk model with the GT pack, Rays, heated leather, Bose stereo etc. Took me a while to find it but it was worth the wait.
    yeh its said 6-7k should see you a exellent condition 03plate any think less than mint condition is best to walk away did yours come with the 10year extra warrenty?

i'v been looking everywhere for a half decent one but there's very few out there most imports/excompany cars, im shifting very rapidly to the honda s2k
    it sounds frigging awsome at 9000k rpm and with a good remap free flowing exhaust and filter it would be pushing close to 350z power, plus its cheaper, convertable, more reliable. but service's and parts are much more than nissan
    and im not keen on the dash in the honda
    i just cant decide on it im just going to have to bind my time and get a decent one no point getting a cheap shitter

have you had and problems since owning yours pete?

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddGT View Post
    Im not saying they don't rust, I'm saying they dont rust like or worse than a punto. My S14a has been parked on a drive for 18 months without moving, yet no holes and ive had a good poke about, wouldnt feel that confident with a punto. Ive had both cars, at the same time for a few months so believe i'm in a better position to comment than you, going on what you hear tbh
    the uk spec sx's dont rust too bad its the jap import silvias they are rot boxes because people import them dont undersel them then they rot bad theres alot of rottern s13's about the glass rear seems to be its down fall

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by matts.gt1 View Post
    well as i drove through town today i saw a 350z at a local garage up for £7500 on a 03plate (fairlady). as i looked around the car i noticed a small dent in the rear offside arch, boot lid had been keyed all the way along but been polished in, also there were no brembo's on the front or rear, a not very good interior consisting of lots of scratches to dash and parts of the door cards and, some unsightly grey cloth seats

i spoke to the sale's chap he said its an import as are all the 350's( thats a load of crap)
    he said he's never heard of any 350's with brembo calipers( again load of crap)

at this time i thort this bloke's a t%at and walked away taking some pics with me i wouldnt have paid £3000 let alone £7500

early fairladys also had a renault engine which was a bit crap tbh

I've had no problems at all with mine. Very reliable. I looked at an s2000 but didn't like the soft top or the group 20 insurance.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112