Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Santa Pod RWYB

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterAuron View Post
    I also think you can do much better. You should be looking at mid-13's with that sort of power, especially after the times Pete has run. Then again he has an LSD, which will help markedly. As I've said before, there's a lot more to a quick car than dyno figures.
    cheers mate, yea its hard achieving those times without LSD and launch control.. there are images and videos on the images section, ive put my phone on the steering wheel and recorded my first run (14.3).. have a look how sh*t my launch was..

neil

Punto know it all
    my mates got a mk2 fezzy with 200bhp and he couldn't put the power down yesterday, he should of got 13's but only broke into the 15s! astra vxr's was doing it in 18s, so track conditions obviously wernt the best

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I'm not beting any money but I'm pretty sure he sold the Exige well over a year ago to fund some digs. Him or his Doris had a green Mazda2... the mystery that is James Hans.
    Sold it July 2009. Had just a Purple Mazda 2 for a bit, bought another place, rented out the other, now got a blue Boxster S.

I was the first to take the piss re hair dressers car etc, but we did test drive every roadster going, and it was the best, most connected driving experience. Plus it makes a lovely noise. Fairly rapid. Quicker than the Exige 0-100

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hans View Post
    Sold it July 2009. Had just a Purple Mazda 2 for a bit, bought another place, rented out the other, now got a blue Boxster S.

I was the first to take the piss re hair dressers car etc, but we did test drive every roadster going, and it was the best, most connected driving experience. Plus it makes a lovely noise. Fairly rapid. Quicker than the Exige 0-100
    if selling seb chips gets you a car like that can i have a job hans? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGTturbo View Post
    yea like i said, im disappointed too.. but 14.2 with a very bad launch and terminal speed of 104mph, there is room for improvement. road tires, pod's surface and my launches was a bad combination.. not giving up yet, i believe it can do much better...
    If you have high power and a bad launch you will get faster terminals, you will find that a good launch will bring down the terminal speed. all my good times come with near 2.2 60 foot times and the best with 2.19 60 foot.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterAuron View Post
    I also think you can do much better. You should be looking at mid-13's with that sort of power, especially after the times Pete has run. Then again he has an LSD, which will help markedly. As I've said before, there's a lot more to a quick car than dyno figures.
    I ran 13.5 on an normal diff and road tyres using a 50 shot of nitrous, that was on top of a rolling roaded 193hp seb 4.1. 220hp should put you into high 13s 250hp should be in the mid 13s easy.

Quote Originally Posted by matts.gt1 View Post
    if selling seb chips gets you a car like that can i have a job hans? hehe
    Dude, I make 0 selling the chips for Silvio. I work for EA.

Mr Hans, how about you help me out. I own a punto and would very much like to play NFS HP but i am a little skint atm. Any freebies going your way? Oh and the new MoH aswell

Punto know it all
    peter, was that 13.5 run in santa pod or else where?

so, 2.44s 60ft is quite bad? looking at my first run (14.3) if i could do a better launch and not miss 4th am i right to say i can see mid 13s?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We7z0fVguwU"]YouTube - 24102010199[/ame]

Developing any new Angry Birds games?

Punto Lover
    i love how this thread has changed from Santa pod, to an argument, to Mr Hans and now games : lol:

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930 LastLast