Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Viewty vs K850i vs N95 (8gb).

Meaning_Of_Soul
    I've had the Viewty about 3 weeks now and love it. Only gripe is that it isnt compatible with the Blue&Me handsfree in my GP.

other than that, love it. Had the N95, K850i, W910i, G600 and the Viewty in the last couple of months and the Viewty is my fave!!!!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashy C
    Any other good features of the viewty, i shall be upgrading to it on the 28th of this month! cant wait!!
    Well there's obviously the 5.1 camera. The video is decent quality too and has a slow motion feature, which may sound crap but it's much fun during playback. It also has full editing suite on the phone.
    The phone is very quick to navigate and theres no hang time and so far none of the software issues I've had even with my trusted K800i.
    You get a nice little accesories pack as well with extra screen protectors, stylus, decent headphones and radio pack.
    All in I'm well impressed and so glad I've changed to another network other than Vodafone as well.

Punto Lover
    Cheers, that sounds pretty good, only 9 days till i can upgrade

Think I'll give it a try, get about a 14 day trial with Orange so I'll have a play with the handset and see how I can on. Is the screen tough? Don't want it getting covered in scratches

Punto Lover
    It has a plastic cover on the sreen and you get replacements in the box. There similar to the plastic most new phones come with across the screens but a bit clearer.
    Mines been great so far an dis super fast to novigate. Still no software issues either.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGT3
    Just to let you know the N95 also has the sony-erc thing wer you flick it to change tracks etc ... Also work on the menus

Its a download... Works using the cam sensor
    where can u get that download?

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGT3
    Just to let you know the N95 also has the sony-erc thing wer you flick it to change tracks etc ... Also work on the menus

Its a download... Works using the cam sensor
    It isnt the cam sensor (not even sure the camera has a sensor?) its called an accelerometer. It wasnt a widely known feature of the phone but is slowly being realised, there are quite a few programs being made to utilise it, the above quote being one of them, theres also one to change the screen to landscape and portrait mode just by flipping the phone to landscape or portrait (i have it and its rather useful, but it seems to drain the battery, latest update is going to sort that though so i read) Its all rather interesting stuff really.

Heres a link to a forum i go on with a video of the above quotes program being used. Its not out till december and its apparently gunna be free, woo hoo.

http://www.3g.co.uk/3GForum/showthread.php?t=69058

Punto Lover
    Good link that mate. Cheers

Punto Enthusiast
    OooOoOOOOooo new firmware update for the N95, i got it, demand paging, how lovely of Nokia to finally add this to the firmware, much quicker now through the menus and the camera aswell is quicker, theres also now an Ngage option in the menu, i believe Nokia are going to be giving all N series phones Ngage capabilities, theres demos of Fifa 07 and some car game.

So far so good!
    Last edited by punto__gimpo; 27th November 2007 at 19:56.

Punto Lover
    Is that on the classic N95 or the 8gb Kurtis?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast