Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hi

lol naaa wont a 1.6 gt engine but that goign to be last coz of my age,,, spray her in ether candy blue or red or some other colour with an air brush design pained on her,,,, wont bk seats out make way for 8 15'' vibe subs with 3 amps and 2 power caps,, fiber glase build in same colour as body work with the same air brush design if i have 1, with a crome n shape from each side the build with crome suports going into the center to hold the main amp with a lazzer lights going across it all with smoke machine so u can see the lzer lights,,, full costom made body kit since i draw my own body kits when i get bord so might get 1 made if i cnt find a decent 1,, some nice 17'' alloys not sure wot yet re trim the seats in there,, fiber glass door build hold some more speakers,, few dvd screens in the build,, air/hydrolic suspention hopfuly, my ps3 is going in there got flip up touch screen dvd player to go in her,crome out wot ever engine i have in her,,, ether 2 5'' side exit exhaust on each side the car or just 4 5'' back boxes out the bk lambo doors might be on her or the weird doors on that car from bk to the future dnt no wot they called lol,, dono wot else wot ever takes my fancy but those the main things i would like to do to her so not much lol

dono mate,,, allways wonted to get 1 in there so i got the chance and money and a car i like so go for it,, wen u got a shot take it
    Last edited by punto_boy_1990; 14th October 2007 at 22:12. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Midland Events Organiser
    ur crazy,but its your money. If i was you and i had 13k,i wudnt blow it on a mk1 punto,as ull never see that money ever again,you`ll be selling it for like 4k max when it comes to it! £9k loss! all that work for nothing.

Do the sensible thing,invest!!!

i admit im stuiped yes but i dono my cars mean the world to me fuk the misses she aint happy 1 bit bout it she wonts me buy an ingage ment ring at 17 no chance so the car gets the money lol,, and yes 9k loss but its worth it if i have a car that looks nice,,,, wot u do to a car showes ur personality and shows wot sorta person u r coz u put ur personal tast into it so y not init u only live once so y not yes i no wot most u thinking god hes young and thick as f**k but y not init

Midland Events Organiser
    i dont know is it?

i recon it is lol no no i dnt have more money than sence i had to work 80hr weeks for a yr nd half for that sorta money,,, but its going to go on a mk1 punto if i can get my ideas together if not then maybe a new car,, but hopfuly spend it on this car

Quote Originally Posted by punto_boy_1990
    wot u do to a car showes ur personality
    You can do that by talking to people.

Its a lot cheaper too.

lol naaa wont a 1.6 gt engine but that goign to be last coz of my age,,, spray her in ether candy blue or red or some other colour with an air brush design pained on her,,,, wont bk seats out make way for 8 15'' vibe subs with 3 amps and 2 power caps,, fiber glase build in same colour as body work with the same air brush design if i have 1, with a crome n shape from each side the build with crome suports going into the center to hold the main amp with a lazzer lights going across it all with smoke machine so u can see the lzer lights,,, full costom made body kit since i draw my own body kits when i get bord so might get 1 made if i cnt find a decent 1,, some nice 17'' alloys not sure wot yet re trim the seats in there,, fiber glass door build hold some more speakers,, few dvd screens in the build,, air/hydrolic suspention hopfuly, my ps3 is going in there got flip up touch screen dvd player to go in her,crome out wot ever engine i have in her,,, ether 2 5'' side exit exhaust on each side the car or just 4 5'' back boxes out the bk lambo doors might be on her or the weird doors on that car from bk to the future dnt no wot they called lol,, dono wot else wot ever takes my fancy but those the main things i would like to do to her so not much lol

dono mate,,, allways wonted to get 1 in there so i got the chance and money and a car i like so go for it,, wen u got a shot take it
    Thats really interesting to read.

I would bet you wont even get near Max Power, no chavs with Puntos get in there anymore, the car is too old.

The only way youll get in a mag is in the back of a pic at a cruise (much like I have )...

The fact you are even considering spending up to £13k on a Punto tells me a few things about you.

Also, please type so we can read it. There are such things as full stops and capital letters.
    Punto Gt no more!

punto84
    lol naaa wont a '1.6 gt engine' but that goign to be last coz of my age,,, spray her in ether candy blue or red or some other colour with an air brush design pained on her,,,, wont bk seats out make way for 8 15'' vibe subs with 3 amps and 2 power caps,, fiber glase build in same colour as body work with the same air brush design if i have 1, with a crome n shape from each side the build with crome suports going into the center to hold the main amp with a lazzer lights going across it all with smoke machine so u can see the lzer lights,,, full costom made body kit since i draw my own body kits when i get bord so might get 1 made if i cnt find a decent 1,, some nice 17'' alloys not sure wot yet re trim the seats in there,, fiber glass door build hold some more speakers,, few dvd screens in the build,, air/hydrolic suspention hopfuly, my ps3 is going in there got flip up touch screen dvd player to go in her,crome out wot ever engine i have in her,,, ether 2 5'' side exit exhaust on each side the car or just 4 5'' back boxes out the bk lambo doors might be on her or the weird doors on that car from bk to the future dnt no wot they called lol,, dono wot else wot ever takes my fancy but those the main things i would like to do to her so not much lol

thats not gunna cost 13k even if you got a garage to do it, big dreams so i like you, but it took me this long to reply 'coz got me lil bro' to translate it

Punto Lover
    ahh bless we were 17 once but just think of all the money your spending on a 900 quid car is it really worth it ,but if you think it is do it .

i used to think like this, back when i was like 14, lol, glad i saw sense by the age of 17

and at 17, your likely to crash, one crash, and all your hard work is gone.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast