Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: my new punto... (used to be owned by someone on here)

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    Quote Originally Posted by fossie
    I want those headlights mate, how much
    Theres a queue lol.

Punto Lover
    yh there is a que and im 2nd in it after owen after speaking to beau on msn bout it the other night, but i think he might keep the whole thing as its still got the log book and hasnt been scrapped, and hes obsessed with it and he hasnt even got it yet, let alone be able to drive it lol

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    Quote Originally Posted by essexlad_89
    yh there is a que and im 2nd in it after owen after speaking to beau on msn bout it the other night, but i think he might keep the whole thing as its still got the log book and hasnt been scrapped, and hes obsessed with it and he hasnt even got it yet, let alone be able to drive it lol
    Calm down luv.
    Was just saying thats all, I've got morettes so im not fussed either way.

Punto Lover
    not getting stressed, not badly after them myself would rather just have some black angels. anyway i doubt it will be broken down now anyway

Punto Lover
    step up, im first in line for the lights lol, anyone wants to jump in front of me theres gona be a fight!!

Punto Lover
    il challenge you to a duel lol, i said u were 1st in line 4 them
    Last edited by essexlad_89; 29th May 2007 at 22:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilution
    Beau - do me and Ed proud, that car really does deserve better, the paint shines up wonderfully and I bet there are still a few of my homegrown mods in it.
    i do plan on keeping it, if i do im wanting to just put some wheels on it obviously and then thats it!

but this will depend upon what is up with the engine? he doesnt seem to know whats wrong lol, what was said, is its got a 1.2 engine, battery is dead, and he isnt sure whats wrong, thinks it needs a new engine? how can someone 'blow up' 2 engines il see whats up when and if i get it, im hoping it is all connected up right and its just something simple, as i really do not want to break it but if its a complete mess engine side, then i might have to

even if i dont break it, i may still sell the lights as i want angel eyes not bullets. (7 people have asked about the lights, so i think there rather ermmm popular lol, will have to be put on ebay for a bidding war )

Punto Lover
    Damn it was never taxed after i sold it i checked for ages. Seems weird seeing it without the wheels and bonnet. Loved that car and still like it. The engine was in great condition when I sold it just had new cluch and front pipe and had a comp test on it. GRRrrrrr get some pics up of the whole car if you decide to buy it.

Also do you have the ebay listing so I can view it?
    Last edited by 1.6puntosporting; 29th May 2007 at 22:12. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Evilution
    If it has a red powdercoated cam cover then it's the original engine.
    I put a new battery on it before selling it to Ed so it will be about 4 years old now so could be dead. Leaving a car unused all that time will kill the battery as it had an alarm, once a battery has been flattened it will never be the same.

Real shame then, Bo Peep, with your enthusiasm you could source a new engine and someone on here could install it in a day.. Id help you out for nowt if i was closer, cant speak for anyone else though.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast