Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Restricted 2ltr GT Vs BMW Z3M covertable

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Db
    I don't know anyone from Warrington anymore (not been out to any meets there for years), especially nobody with a wide-arched red Polo

As far as Urban Racing are concerned, they tried their hardest to break my engine!! They aren't even fit to lace my boots. How they are still trading is quite beyond me.. rogue traders, springs to mind. I had a catalogue of faults my car came out of their workshop with when it went in to have the DTA fitted.

Re: karting - have you actually been to the new circuit? You wouldn't last for 20 laps, it's more than a 1 minute lap now and the new section is very demanding!

lol, urban racing are cowboys, i agree with you there, the name will from urban racing is the name i was looking for i think, they once said my gt wasnt even worth a boost controller... what a dick!

But yes i have been on the new track, i get a head ache and sore arms and back when i get off, but its all good

let me no when you wanna go

Seafront Scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    go-kartining = Superdan the winner, you cant beat my weight advantage
    they will give you a little kiddies ones tho which is alot slower so you cant hurt yourself.

Is that what Will is smokin these days? He had an old clapped out C reg 1.0 Polo last I saw/heard!!! He was Urban Racing's tea boy. Looks like "where's Wally" Seriously though, I wouldn't trust them lot to wash my car, let alone carry out any kind of mechanical work on it. T'was unfortunate at the time we had no lap top or DTA usb cable - so could not get the car to run, they offered to help as they'd supplied me with some parts... long story, wont bore you with it.

Me and a few mates go every now and then on a Sunday for A&D - they went last week, but I haven't been since a GP I did in November. I was at Daytona this sunday just gone

I'll drop you a PM lad, and we can meet up. I'm all for local meets n stuff anyway, it's just they usually don't happen
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Db
    Is that what Will is smokin these days? He had an old clapped out C reg 1.0 Polo last I saw/heard!!! He was Urban Racing's tea boy. Looks like "where's Wally" Seriously though, I wouldn't trust them lot to wash my car, let alone carry out any kind of mechanical work on it. T'was unfortunate at the time we had no lap top or DTA usb cable - so could not get the car to run, they offered to help as they'd supplied me with some parts... long story, wont bore you with it.

Me and a few mates go every now and then on a Sunday for A&D - they went last week, but I haven't been since a GP I did in November. I was at Daytona this sunday just gone

I'll drop you a PM lad, and we can meet up. I'm all for local meets n stuff anyway, it's just they usually don't happen

LOL he does look like wheres wally lol, he has a wide arch custom polo kit now lol, and his g/f looks the double of him..

I'll await your PM

Gearbox Abuser
    is that the only 4 wheeled motor you can drive deb? is it cos it doesnt involve a clutch of gears

you proved you **** with them at pod

I didn't prove anything at Pod. I just fooled everyone into thinking I'm a crap driver
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Gearbox Abuser
    you was so good you even fooled your own family

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567