Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: next meet: 9th of november on the quayside....

Quote Originally Posted by wilkyway
    lol more like you wont get out with your underwear still on soz kieran but it had be said!
    :O how suggestive, have u had experience of this yourself wilky?lol
    and keiren, hun, why did u say ur above comment twice?lol
    and u never said, are u picking me up and am coming to the meet with you or are u making me drive my poorly punto all alone
    and yes, everyone keiren is a pro driver, well impressed

Quote Originally Posted by joanna
    and yes, everyone keiren is a nuttcase behind the wheel, with no regard for his or anyone elses safety. well impressed
    eessh thats not very nice!

we'll its very painful to talk about, i tried to hold of his advances but what can i say, his seduction techniques were just too much and i gave in to him. when i woke up in the morning he had gone, and what a suprise he didnt call me either!

Banned
    we'll its very painful to talk about, i tried to hold of his advances but what can i say, his seduction techniques were just too much and i gave in to him. when i woke up in the morning he had gone, and what a suprise he didnt call me either![/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Now hey simon c'mon stop away all my secrets, this thread has been quite entertaining actually, we should organise more meets on here.

So what time is everyone meetin and approx how many ppl r gonna be there?

and keiren, hun, why did u say ur above comment twice?lol
    and u never said, are u picking me up and am coming to the meet with you or are u making me drive my poorly punto all alone
    and yes, everyone keiren is a pro driver, well impressed
    Didnt mean to say it twice, made a mistake the first time and tried to edit it then it put it down twice, and thx for compliments on my driving chick.
    Just you wait till you get in my GT
    Last edited by kierenm; 8th November 2006 at 10:17. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

woah, im so confused, wilky, how did u do a quote on something i didnt say?! thats so tricksie.lol
    and yeah keiren hun, when u get ur gt, will u have it for tomorrow and am i coming with you. i heart this thread , i agree it been the most entertaining yet (can u tell im easily entertained lol) first punto meet and i wont even have the punto, never mind.

Banned
    woah, im so confused, wilky, how did u do a quote on something i didnt say?! thats so tricksie.lol
    and yeah keiren hun, when u get ur gt, will u have it for tomorrow and am i coming with you. i heart this thread , i agree it been the most entertaining yet (can u tell im easily entertained lol) first punto meet and i wont even have the punto, never mind.
    I was wondering how he quoted that also cause couldnt remember you saying that and checked back from this thread but was nothing of the sort written by you at all. Weird???

I'll not have the punto for i lil while yet, nearer xmas time now i think.

lol its not hard, when you quote you just change the words inside the quote. i can tell im talkin to a bunch of geordies

ill meet ppl when ever and where ever. im off all day tomoro so i can be there bang on time! ill still probably be late like lol!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilkyway
    lol its not hard, when you quote you just change the words inside the quote. i can tell im talkin to a bunch of geordies
    Now hey simon watch ur mouth, i know where u live dont forget!
    Will give u a tinkle later tonight or tomorrow about the meet. Might pop down thru the day tomoz if there is anything we can do?

well im goin to gosforth then to the toon shopping with our lass tomoro during the day! oh the joy of shopping! just gimme a bell later on and well sort summit out!

Punto know it all
    Don't think i'll be attending this anymore!

Can't be arsed

oh u know u want to cal, its going to be the highlight of our week.

so kerien u taking dads car and hun u gotta ring me too or somthing cos i dont know wat im doing ? and wilky, im not geordie!lol im just a computor noob, but , in my defense i did work it out like 3mins after i replied to the post.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast