Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: playstation 2

Punto Lover
    Had this problem with one my dad sold me. He said it worked fine, came over from kettering and i gave him £30, and said id send the other 60 as i didnt have it on me. When he left i tried it, and tried it, turned it this way and that, cleaned it and shook it, but it wouldnt play anything.

I brought a spanking new one from Argos, put the shitty old one back in the bags and boxes all nice, took it back demanding a refund because it wouldnt read the disks. A nice ps2 for £30, bargain :xmas19:

Punto know it all
    mine did this tony. and no matter how much i cleaned it etc, i bought another second hand one and did the same so i ended up with a brand new slimline one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by missfcuk
    Had this problem with one my dad sold me. He said it worked fine, came over from kettering and i gave him £30, and said id send the other 60 as i didnt have it on me. When he left i tried it, and tried it, turned it this way and that, cleaned it and shook it, but it wouldnt play anything.

I brought a spanking new one from Argos, put the shitty old one back in the bags and boxes all nice, took it back demanding a refund because it wouldnt read the disks. A nice ps2 for £30, bargain :xmas19:

thats the way to do it, well done girl

Punto Lover
    Never underestimate the power of a woman

Punto Lover
    TONY IF WORST COMES TO WORST THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL HAVE TO DO:

http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/hardware/ps2.ars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12