Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: stock VTEC ee9 Vs stock GT1

Gearbox Abuser
    Quote Originally Posted by jzr
    wot the hell have u done to ur car mate. i would love to see it in action. there is a golf 1.8 20v turbo down my way looks standard but has over 400 bhp an he is getting more stuff done. I belive that ur car would piss on mine but there r a few on here that think a standard gt is the fastest car in the world. I respect people who mod there cars up to get massive power gains. I would love to do it but it cost`s $$$$$$$$$. My bro in law spent 8 grand on his rs turbo an that was a beast an his mate spent nearly 20 he had a 2.2 engine in it an all sort`s

spoec is fairly good but not ott..

and best of all due to fortunes with parts and me doing all the conversion work, its only cost me Ģ6000 including the buying of the car

Tom,really havenīt driven/compared the last spec STI, it you say it really is better than the previous I believe you but based on the normal Impreza one being not that much better than the previous only when I see it with my own eyes.

Punto Enthusiast
    i dont know about the new STi's, they only have 260bhp and weigh a **** load, but the classic shape inpreza STi will murder almost all but the most heavily modified Punto's, 280bhp as std (apparently they will make more) and weight 1270kg's, so there not particularly heavy either... believe me, these things move... they also blow up a lot but hey...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678