Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Magor Meet J23a M4

Punto Lover
    Apparently Ash is un-banned tomorrow and he's going to sort something pretty soon.

Banned Trader
    happy days......

i might not be able to go now as my clutch has gone....

Punto know it all
    Right whos up for this meet then get your names down we need more intrest for this to work otherwise it will be relocated...

anyone that feels a dislike for me or my views then dont bother comming as why should i sort out a local meet when there is no thanks and do things for people that slag me off

Punto know it all
    I think we need to get some dates first, Ash. welcome back btw, lol

I imagine it's gonna be a Sunday afternoon/evening again, that seems to be popular with most people, so long as they don't get wrecked up on the Saturday and moan on the Sunday about their hangover, u-hem!

the 19th or the 26th on June would be good I suppose, fairly close, but far enough away to give notice to people.
    3rd of July, probably not so good, it's the weekend of Max Power live, and I think there is a SW-CC rolling road meet in Newport on Saturday 2nd (if any Welsh members here are members on there and are going to that?)

but count me in, whatever

Punto Lover
    We still going for Magor or somewhere bit further inland? Something like J33 services maybe a bit better for the valley boys etc.

Im in anyway, wherever it is.

Punto know it all
    well if its at j33 or somthing then we will only get the wales boys comming and im thinking maybe we want more as the cribbs meet was good...

it all depends on intrest because at the mo we havent got much and i would rather have it somewhere else if more people will come...

get your names down then people and we will how it goes...

Punto Lover
    Matthuz

Punto know it all
    Heather or anyone that can help, please can you sort this out like the cribbs meet, where you click a link and add your name to the list by clicking "i will be attending this event" otherwise this is gunna end up with just peoples names taking over thanks....

Punto know it all
    like i said, i think we need a date first, before heather will put it on the calendar and get one of them links up...

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    There needs to be a date before it can be added to the calendar and the event attendance switched on. Maybe you should start a new thread with a poll with some potential dates?

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast