Thread: Ferraris

Punto Enthusiast

Ferraris

Went to monaco while on holiday, and while doing tour on the thomas the tak engine train caught a glimpse of a ferrari garage, went and had a gander later and nearly came in my pants, a truly awesome selection including a black enzo with monaco grand prix stickers in front windscreen, some old fashioned fifties front engined number, looked a bit like the old aston used in the james bond films. also saw a murcielago and the new bentley while walking around motecarlo, wish i had took me camera cos the ferrari garage had a truly awesome line up of motors.

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    We went to the See Red Festival at Donny last sunday. The Ferrari Club had a large presence, lots of 360's plus an F40 and F50 (oh and a rather nice metallic blue Pagani Zonda too 8) )

They weren't as impressive as the Ferrari F1 cars though . They had two from the 80's and the 2001 and 2002 cars. They did demonstrations in the morning and afternoon. The 2002 car was driven by the Ferrari F1 test driver, who had missed out going to the Grand Prix to be there. The noise was incredible . The best bit was when he decided to do some doughnuts, you couldn't see the car after a couple of seconds there was so much smoke .

There are some pics in the gallery - www.puntosports.co.uk/photopost