Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: rust killed the rosso!!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterAuron View Post
    Lol that's a bit specific mate sure you don't want a particular VIN number too You can buy Rota Grids from anywhere so don't worry about that!

I think I too, prefer the pearl white looking again. It is THE colour for an S15 imo. Second one looks like the best of the bunch, bodywork seems a bit rough on the third and that's just from the pics!?
    yeh i want the vin plate powdercoated pink lol, and i didnt mean i wish to find one with all those mods just some maybe buts that what i would be lookind at doing to it 2nd one is for sure the best one there

todd what forum did you steal these from

Punto know it all
    Keepin' it real with the Punto in the shot

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Sxoc mate

Punto Lover
    the problem is just deciding on one and im finding that very hard when weighing up the pros, and cons. i think i will find it hard to live with out a turbocharged car

350z- pro's; 280bhp , nice interior , brembos all round , still fairly new, good value for money , good power delivery
    cons; 20mpg , not the best looking exterior out of the 3 , no turbo charger

s15 - pro's; turbocharged, large variaty of aftermarket parts, great for drifting, not common, looks great ,
    con's most expensive out the 3 (for a clean example), gettting quite old, unreliable handling when wet , imported

honda s2000- pro's 220+bhp, fab red leather interior, convertable , looks great, cheapest out of the 3, the mrs likes it
    cons; bit of a womans car, not turbo charged, not the best power delivery out the 3

I think you'll find mate the fuel consumption is better on the 350 than the s15. 350 is also good for drifting and easier. For what you'll pay for a 'decent' s15, you could buy a 350z and buy a twin turbo kit. 450bhp right there

The more I look at 350's the more I wanna shift my 200 for one. I think I probably will after the summer tbh

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddGT View Post
    I think you'll find mate the fuel consumption is better on the 350 than the s15. 350 is also good for drifting and easier. For what you'll pay for a 'decent' s15, you could buy a 350z and buy a twin turbo kit. 450bhp right there

The more I look at 350's the more I wanna shift my 200 for one. I think I probably will after the summer tbh
    i just dont know if i like the look of the 350z on top of that i seen 10+ 350z today and a fair few s2000's but not one s15

i think the only way i will be sure is if i test drive all 3 todd get your s14 down here for me to thrash around ;0

Punto Lover
    well as i drove through town today i saw a 350z at a local garage up for £7500 on a 03plate (fairlady). as i looked around the car i noticed a small dent in the rear offside arch, boot lid had been keyed all the way along but been polished in, also there were no brembo's on the front or rear, a not very good interior consisting of lots of scratches to dash and parts of the door cards and, some unsightly grey cloth seats

i spoke to the sale's chap he said its an import as are all the 350's( thats a load of crap)
    he said he's never heard of any 350's with brembo calipers( again load of crap)

at this time i thort this bloke's a t%at and walked away taking some pics with me i wouldnt have paid £3000 let alone £7500

Maybe only the uk ones have the good interior and brembo's. Also the uk models have rays engineering alloys as standard

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddGT View Post
    Maybe only the uk ones have the good interior and brembo's. Also the uk models have rays engineering alloys as standard
    they only made the rays 18inch alloys as standard on th later 2006-2007 models as so many people were buy them as an extra on the earlier ones there's a 09plate 350 at my local car superstore for £18,000 total mint but tad out my price range

I got mine for under 9k. Uk model with the GT pack, Rays, heated leather, Bose stereo etc. Took me a while to find it but it was worth the wait.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast