Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: standard gt ihi turbo

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_gt2 View Post
    no worries, just covering my back b4 people start slating me so have not had a dig at you, just making it clear that i said it was possible about the seals and you was more then happy with it
    m8 i didnt and wont say a bad word about ya as u was 100% truthful and i was cool with it... so its my fault and i gotta deal with it lol...

Punto Enthusiast
    i know but i do still feel for you as if i kept it in the house and in the warmth then the seals would of probably been ok but don't think my mom would of been happy with a turbo in the house for 9 months. lol and you know i've got shed loads of parts so will help you help. or does any1 know a place that buys the standard ihi turbos off your hands that need repairing??? if so then i have 4 for them and then can forward you the money towards payment for the re-build

Punto know it all
    m8 theres no need for that it aint your fault lol... plus ive got two turbos i can sell aswel that need repairing as u no... im trying to get prices as we speak from a few companys but cant do anything until tuesday because of the bank holiday

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Skillz View Post
    Cant say fairer than that mate really.

I did say to him as well Rach that the weather could of got to the seals during 9 months off the enigine.
    yes mate that was my only concern that could possibly of happened and thats why i told him b4 purchasing it as i din't want to sell it then he fit it then can accuse me of it being knackerd in thhe 1st place as i did say it was working when removed. but he is a sound guy and so is his dad. lol
    and i just feel so bad that what i warned him might of happened actually did.... so as i'm a realllllly nice person thats why i want to help him out anyway i can.....
    i mean i could of said tough, i did pre warn you and you still brought it so its not my problem but i'm not like that

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_gt2 View Post
    yes mate that was my only concern that could possibly of happened and thats why i told him b4 purchasing it as i din't want to sell it then he fit it then can accuse me of it being knackerd in thhe 1st place as i did say it was working when removed. but he is a sound guy and so is his dad. lol
    and i just feel so bad that what i warned him might of happened actually did.... so as i'm a realllllly nice person thats why i want to help him out anyway i can.....
    i mean i could of said tough, i did pre warn you and you still brought it so its not my problem but i'm not like that
    thats y i bought it off you coz your sound.. plus that manifold is faultless so i thought yh even if the seals might have gone i still bought it as ur a nice bloke and not a liar

Punto Lover
    my turbo is fine lol not to rub it in like but me gt is back on the road and i got the money back off that foool who tryed to have us off fella

Punto know it all
    shut up really?? how??

Punto Lover
    i got the one off the lad on here craig and i told the lad i was sending the police and court papers out to him and he **** and went to a barclays bank and put my money in lol

Punto know it all
    i asked him for my money back he said he dont do refunds... plus coz i took the turbo with me he said its my fualt.. but hes gonna try get me a t25 or t28 to replace mine.. altho thats no good as i dnt want any of those... i want a standard 1 until i get my stage 1 rebuilt

Punto Lover
    if he gets u a t25 ill have it off ya if it can be fitted to my gt if its in good nic ill buy it off ya

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast