My girlfriend lives 50 miles away from me so i needed soething which could eat up the motorway iles as the punto was crap on them.

Having not used my Punto hardly since i got the focus in august, i took it out tonight for a wee blast and forgot what a laugh it is.

I had this since new and said i wouldnt mod it- didnt happen though lol.

Still love it, but its slowly being returned to standard and its back on its original plates as S11 LUK is on the focus

Just thought id put up some pics of the car when it was in its full glory. Now gone is the HIDs as they are in the focus, the MP3 player, exhaust, k&N

(just copied the spec off my profile- sorry lol)

Make Fiat
Model Punto
Trim Active Sport 3dr
Colour Doo Wop Turquoise
Year 2005
Engine size 1.2 8v

Engine modifications K&N 57i Induction Kit with cold air feed through front bumper, Eurosport Custom stainless twin round exhaust, Polished rocker cover, anthracite painted engine bits, chequerplate battery cover

Wheels 17" Kei Racing Force 8 Alloys, with 205/40 17 Goodyear Eagle F1's on 3mm spacers, MacGuard locking nuts

Suspension/brakes Lowered -35mm on G-max springs. Blue front calipers, OMP drilled and grooved front discs, OMP fast road pads

Bodywork Colour coded door mirrors and handles, Door rubbing strips removed, "Punto" and "Active Sport" badges removed, shortened plates, Black Vinyl on B-pillar with abarth badge, light smoke tinted rear windows, Black aluminium ariel, Supaguard Paint sealent, aero wiper blades, genuine Fiat front mudflaps, merkur badgeless grille, Stilo rubber front bumper lip.

Interior Abarth mats, Abarth pedals, silver speedo surround, blue LED interior light, Blue lit speedo with red needles, Blue lit switch panel

ICE Kenwood Flip down CD/ MP3 with Alpine speakers all round

Misc. 6000k HID Xenon headlights, CAT 1 Alarm with 2 immobilisers, Remote central locking

When it was brand spanking new with only 8 miles on the clock................

Now 3 years and 37,000 miles later

The dirtiest my car has ever been- I hate it manky lol.

I also had a bash at changing the dash to light up blue- 8 hours later and a lot of swearing here it is . Im dead proud of this lol