Hey everyone, my name is Gary, i live in Glasgow but hey you knew that! i have a metallic blue 1600 sporting, i love it to bits,my little brother bought the car a long time ago when he passed his driving test, he loved it and polished it everyday, then after 3 years he sold the car to my little sis who never drove it above 35 mph! lol,she spent a lot of money getting parts replaced and eventually decided it was costing her too much money to repair and run so after four years she had had enough, bought a new punto and decided the car was to be scrapped, i couldn't believe she wanted to scrap it and bought it off her for £250,she wanted £100 from the scrap yard! i was more than happy to give her extra, i have always wanted to own it and love it so much,since getting the car i have had a full service done, i have replaced all the brakes, everything! cost me just over £300, then got a whole new custom stainless steel exhaust, always wanted one! when it was in i found out the manifold was blowing at the seal so that's next thing on the list but just can't afford to pay for it just now, have a works van so there's no need for transport the now, the car is off the road, i will get pics on very soon.