Thread: Hi hi! Just re-entered the world of Fiat!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi hi! Just re-entered the world of Fiat!

Hi all!

Wanted a newish motor, and based on my experiences of my (now sadly defunct ) Fiat Panda K reg 1000 (Would you believe that I got that machine to go off the spedometer? - I did!) went for another Fiat (after dallying with a mid 90's Diahatsu Sportrak ELXi).

Went to an independant Fiat dealer where I live in Hull, part ex'ed the old 4x4 and walked away with my new toy! Not being totally up on models of cars and such (hence the reason I am here!) I believe I have acquired a nice late 2003 1.3 Dynamic Multijet diesel (yes, lots of miles for work ).

I have had the car a week already....thoroughly enjoying it to be honest. A bit nippy for a diesel I thought (and quiet), and some nice creature comforts already there (blaupunkt cd, bass boost, alloys) which were a great touch! Drove @ 200 miles for work today, on most types of roads, was getting an average of 59-60 mpg (god bless that computery thingy). This is unheard of so far in my car owning experience, hurrah!

Sooo, I had all sorts of ideas about a front bumper (although to be fair, the bumper on it now, with the paint job, does look mint), upgrading the rear lights etc. Hopefully that will become a reality, despite me having had no previous experience of doing up any kind of car

Anyway, nice to be here and <3 this smilie --->

Oops, that pic is waaaaaay to big, sorry!
    Last edited by 1.3_Dynamic_Multijet; 5th October 2006 at 00:23. Reason: Automerged Doublepost