Hi to all!

Into my wife’s favourite month of the year!

In the past, people have said to me it can be unfortunate to have their car insurance renewal around Christmas time but hopefully, if your insurance is due this month, we can save you some money. One guy posted at the weekend that we’ve just saved his wife £100!

Here’s some other recent feedback –

· Iv just changed across to Prestige, as they covered all of my mods and were cheaper than my current insurer. Very helpful on the phone, I spoke to a guy called David Edwards, he was brilliant. Would recommend people try them for quotes. Thanks.

· Moses called me today and I took a policy out with yourselves. im not being prompted to say this but my last insurer wanted £675 or just under £800 spreading the payments out, prestige did it for £429 or £500 spreading it out. thats with legal cover,courtesy car,sdp + commuting,but its limited miles by my choice.
will call again to see what you can do for my hilux surf. thanks very much.

· got my policy starting up at end of this week after speaking with Tony and Moses to get the policy spot on, these guys are great! know exactly what you need and do everything to help you! glad we have them onboard as site sponsors, excellent company.

With kind regards

Tim

Free MOT with Halfords worth up to £54.85 when you renew with us!

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)

Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile