Ok so a lot of people considered putting a turbo on a 1.2 and then realised ill just use the GT lump. I went the full way and was quite fortunate to obtain a turbo / pipe work / cooler and have access to grinders/ welders at no cost and produced a manifold to carry a HDI turbo, yes.. Diesel , fabricated down pipe , routed oil feed and modified sump for oil return.

This was made on a next to nothing budget and is quite rough. But worked! For a month of 16psi which was great fun.

I never experienced fuel cut, only pinking when on full boost.

For this to be successfull it needed a thicker gasket ? Low comp pistons ? More injectors ? All this costs money and after blowing 2 gaskets with gaping holes in them I threw in the towel and gave up.

Now does anybody want to take this project further ? I'm willing to sell the job lot engine/gearbox/exhaust to carry this out and provide a knowledge of the parts. If not that's ok but I don't want to see it go to the scrappy.

Clutch is 3-5k old good strong bite
New slave cyl
Replaced the box from a bravo just a straight swap. Makes a slight noise ( normal ) but gets gears no problem
All manifolds/alt/starter inc

Also comes with another head unsure on condition as its been in the garage for 3 years.

£150

Collection only

Anyone fancy a challenge? Can arrange viewing and see it running ( misfiring ) before removal.

I could email pictures and answer questions as per

Ill try add pictures but it seems I'm hitting a upload limit

Be nice to see some intrest thanks alot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	340