Hello everyone,

I am Jort, i come frome Holland and i have since 2 years a fiat punto mk2a.

It is the HLX version, not the sporting :driver:

This one of the first picture when i got it:

I am Always in for tuning and making things for it, so i "modded" a bit.

The exterior looks at the moment stock, i found performance a bit more important.

The changes:
- John ashley stainless 4-2-1 header
- 200 cpsi stainless catalytic converter
- Remus stainless muffler
- 50mm ( 2 inch) staight pipe, without centre muffler
- K&n 57i induction kit
- iridium sparkplugs

Pics with some of the parts:

At a point, one shock was dead and then i thought why not a coilover kit.
So i bought a FK Highsport kit:

At the time i was mounting them i realised my disc brakes were a bit overheated (circuit of Zandvoort), so i replaced them as wel:

The coilovers are really awesome, the handling is sooooo much improved! I can really recommend these coilovers!

A friend of mine from a dutch punto forum, asked me if i could make him some rear camberplates. I can, so i got from him a set of knackered Alessio Monza rims.

I sandblasted these and a friend of mine powdercoated these in hard coal grey? That was an translation from google, in holland we call it Antraciet, dunno how you guys name it

Yesterday i got the new rubber for the tires, Yokohama Parada tire's. These are almost semi slick but are road legal!

The interior is stock, i only did a bit of ICE. I have an popup screen from clarion and jbl woofer and amp.

ICE:
- Clarion VZ402 Head unit
- JBL GTO-804, it's a little 8 inch woofer with a custum made box to fit in the wheelarch.
- JBL GTO-804e, around 1000watt 4 channel amp, i have put this one under the drivers seat
- JBL GTO-609c i believe, these are nice component speakers in front.

Maybe later, i wille change the rear speakers. And i want to make more horse power, maybe when i have a bit more money rebuild the engine with a turbo.

Thanks for reading!

Jort