Right - here's an update...

Gaymie Quin has gone, I don't think he'll upset ppl again (I didn't kill him - he's at home with backache)..

ANYWAY BACK TO ME!! My stupid punto had a bodge on the sump, which fell out and subsequently, so did all of my ****íng oil!!!

Right. I've managed to get a snap of the stickers on one side. The sump is alloy, and was welded by a pikey last night so should be fine. His caravan smelt of cheese and gunpowder - but thats another paragraph entirely.

So. Sump sorted. I put 15W40 oil in.. Kwik Fit put in the reccommended 5W40 but its an old dog engine and I don't fancy thin shít in there.... Everything is nice again. No knock on the rear suspension - lad fixed everything for me which was nice. His missus is fit btw - but thats another (anuva uvva) paragraph again.

Has anyone got a standard JTD Fiat I could look at?? I've been told my van had been fiddled with before I played with the ecu.. Standard boost was set at 0.95bar MAX on the boost map. Just wanted to know if thats high cos I've got it on 1.05bar MAX and it feels nicer - 1.15bar is alright, I usually add 0.2bar when remapping but this feels better with less (hence me tuning cars on the road and driving them, as opposed to strapping to a rolling road - getting 2-3 runs - seeing an increase but not really knowing what 'feels' best in the real world).

I've finished ranting... here's the pic

Shot at 2011-12-15