Didnt want to post this on the car parts for sale bit as it isnt ready to be sold as yet and Im not sure as to how much I want so offers people but no silly offers!..

Anyway Me and my brother are looking to get a bigger turbo soon as my brother has finally got a decent job so he can now put some money into the car . Not sure how much I want for it to be honest, may even keep it as spare but if anyone is interested would consider selling sometime in April.

Ive done around 15,000miles with this turbo and made 248.2Bhp@19psi, not sure how much the previous owner has done but Superman (Dan) may know and I think he has got the reciept for it aswell? Holds boost perfectly, I run it at 19-23psi and pulls very hard after 4rpm and even harder after that. Very little in & out play and it isnt smoking, took the elbow off and the seals are fine. Only a couple of pictures, will check the wastegate for cracks but I don’t think it should have any. Could be a good turbo for a car other than the punto as well..