Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
I take it you don't remember the vids of it spitting flames out on the rev limiter in January 2005? No? I didn't exactly drive it like Miss Daisy. It had alot of power considering I was only 19 at the time

I ran a 16.8 second quarter mile yes, at 90mph. There were lads like Dan running low 15's at a similar speed. It was just me being gay
How do we know that u wasnt being gay on the track too? if it was a one off 5 second video in the dark then no, i probably wont remember..

Im not really clear whos punto that is debo, is it urs or ur dads? Arda turned 19 last month and this is his 2nd Gt.. I blew his headgsket when he bought this punto so ive rebuilt the whole thing and gave it back to him.. Since then he's been taking care of it.

Dan, we really are going round in circles here ive owned clio's, civic's, vw's in the past, driven M-powered cars, R8's and so on.. I know the extend of the handling issues of mk1 punto.. Im just curious what my brothers punto can do on a track with combination of some corners and straights, Its give and take... Im more tempted to find out now after all this..