Hi I have a Cabrio 1.2 R Reg , NO TAX OR MOT , I have the 1.6 Cabrio and do use the 1.2 At all reason why I'm selling it.

Good Point :
-35 MM Lowering Springs (Sorry Don't Know the make)
-Roof changed last Year
- Decent Wheels (Was going to keep it and spray it 2K Black) But will go with the car no matter the price its going for.
-Brand New TWIN COIL Pack (Original From fiat)

Bad Points:

Needs New Rad, Back Box, Air Filter ( I had my induction kit on it but took if off for my 1.6).

Custom M3 Mirrors plate was made by previous owner so you have the base plate so you can put customer mirrors on, was custom because there is no mirrors apart from the standard for cabrios, as the result the covers inside the car will be to be put back on. (Honestly I have absolutly no time ATM)

The car was nice when It was modified but took all the bumpers and transferd it to the 1.6 and put standard bumpers on this one. There is some black silicone left at the bottom where side skirts is meant to be. Cant be seen after cleaned of put your side skirts.

Overall the car is OK, No dent or Big scratches BUT IT DOOOOES NEEED A GOOOD WASHH! IT has been off road for a while

BTW People getting worried how to bring it to yours without tax or MOT I have a solution I have a 1.6 Same color same shape ...Work it out ...Something to do with number plate.

Any question / Give me an offer - I don't use the car at all but Need some cash so please a decent price

BTW THESE ARE SOME OLD PIC (THERE IS NO RIP IN THE ROOF) Unless someone ripped it off last night and Im not aware of it :S And The car is lower than that