The time has come to move on, and so the GT is for sale.

This car has been on the forum for a while now; I bought it from TonyGT who is a regular on here. Spec is as follows:

1999 Punto GT Turbo
Exterior
- Full Abarth Kit
- Lowered on koni coilovers, completely adjustable
- Team Dynamic Pro Rac 1.2 alloys, finished in gloss black
- Red dot discs & EBC green stuff pads on the front
- Morette front lights (quite hard to come by now it seems)
- Smoked rear lights
- Colour coded handles

Engine
- 74k miles
- Seb 2 Chip
- K&N Induction kit
- Baileys atmospheric dump valve
- Custom Powerflow exhaust, decat (sounds amazing)
- Bleed valve set to 1 bar
- Blue samco boost hoses and blue engine dress kit
With these mods the car made 161bhp at 1bar and 170 at 1.2 bar with rolling road graphs to prove.

Interior
- Flip out screen dvd/cd player siwth SD slot
- Nomad pillar guages with boost and oil temp
- Silver dash parts
- Chrome gear knob
- Uprated sound system all round including component speakers, tweeters, 6x9s, sub and amp
- Electric windows, sunroof and door mirrors as standard

There are only a few niggles which i'd rather be honest about:
- Sills starting to rust, came up as an advisory on the MOT and will need doing quite soon.
- Alarm playing up recently but I think it's down to the freezing conditions more than anything since i've never had problems before.

What more can I say. The car really does drive like a dream and up to this date I have had no issues with it, she has never let me down. Bodywork is in good condition, I had her professionally polished a few months ago. Just had two new front tyres, everything has been seen to when needed.

MOT until Oct 2011
Tax until April 2011

All in all a very clean example of a GT as i'm sure many on here can vouch for. I'm after £1700ovno for the car
simply due to the rust on the sills. I've been quoted £300 for this work and would be asking 2k all day long otherwise. More pictures available on request.

Thanks