Now the Punto has failed the MOT I need to sell it asap as I now have another car.

One guy has said he will have it but I need a back up plan incase it falls through....

its a 1.6 8 valve sporting that I got it in a sorry state last year with 92k on the clock since then I have done the following:

Clutch,
clutch plate
slave cylinder
thrust bearing
Discs
pads
shoes
brake cylinders
fuel pump
fuel pipes
belts and tensioners
all fluids and filters changed at 95k

I have receipts for everything including bulbs and wipers. minus the clutch - Mr Clutch lost it

Every thing work. The only thing that lets it down is the wheels are peeling very badly every pannel probably has a mark, dent or scratch. Inside is suprisinglg clean - I don't smoke.

It failed the mot on the seat belt anchor points - excessivly corroded and one of the rear brakes not working 100% -No adviseries!!!

It's probably better to someone as spares or repairs unless they can weld and don't mind a car with wounds

It has mot until October and has tax until end of Jan. I will leave the tax on for an additional £80.00

pictures can be found here: http://img693.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=picture021uq.jpg

Comments welcome, - Will be going on Ebay by Sunday night if I hear nothing back from the guy who said he would have it....