Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Punto mk2 2.0 20vt....

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty View Post
    simplest of conversions... shows have much you really know dont it?!? by the way Munkul who the **** are you again i know you for having a banged out clapped punto that was full of rust...
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA what the ****s that all about, PMSL you cant even think of a decent reply so you drag some random thing out of the blue and expect it to pass as patter? You dont even know me.

if you're referring to the blue sporting i had, yes it had floor rust (like a few of its age) so i scrapped it... if thats what you were thinking of?

If you knew i had that car (which wasnt as "banged out clapped" as you seem to think) then why dont you know what shell i have now instead? And i would bet my right nut that it has less rust than ANY road-going mk2 punto in the uk today. As for whats happening to it, I'm staying quiet on it.... plenty hard work to go into it but no whining about it like you...

By the way you really show yourself to be an idiot... you didnt read my post correctly, so here it is in bold:
    "you've taken this long to do the simplest of conversions (compared to 4x4 and twin engines)"

You never read posts properly. You always attack people for having even a single negative thought about your pride and joy. You pull the personal insults first every time. You also never help anyone on the forums. To be fair, that's grounds for calling you a tosser in most people's books. I dont mean to say you ARE one, but you certainly come across as one.

Punto Lover
    (by the way i meant dark blue, not to be confused with the sprint blue sporting i have as a daily driver)

This is going to get locked if it carries on like this.

Zip it.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Quote Originally Posted by Puntoboy View Post
    This is going to get locked if it carries on like this.

Zip it.
    Nice, I like your style.
    Punto Gt no more!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by munkul View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHA what the ****s that all about, PMSL you cant even think of a decent reply so you drag some random thing out of the blue and expect it to pass as patter? You dont even know me.

if you're referring to the blue sporting i had, yes it had floor rust (like a few of its age) so i scrapped it... if thats what you were thinking of?

If you knew i had that car (which wasnt as "banged out clapped" as you seem to think) then why dont you know what shell i have now instead? And i would bet my right nut that it has less rust than ANY road-going mk2 punto in the uk today. As for whats happening to it, I'm staying quiet on it.... plenty hard work to go into it but no whining about it like you...

By the way you really show yourself to be an idiot... you didnt read my post correctly, so here it is in bold:
    "you've taken this long to do the simplest of conversions (compared to 4x4 and twin engines)"

You never read posts properly. You always attack people for having even a single negative thought about your pride and joy. You pull the personal insults first every time. You also never help anyone on the forums. To be fair, that's grounds for calling you a tosser in most people's books. I dont mean to say you ARE one, but you certainly come across as one.
    I wasnt looking for a (come back) I was just asking the question... and yes you have richies old shell with the roll cage... point being? you havent done nothing with it! you moan about me keeping my cards tight to my chest your a fine one to talk, I wont give up the habbit of a life time then (being a tosser) lol! I cant see how people can moan about this... till its on the road no one will know nothing not even my self... the last chap to build the mk1 20vt, would say nothing about it...

Punto Sports Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty View Post
    I wasnt looking for a (come back) I was just asking the question... and yes you have richies old shell with the roll cage... point being? you havent done nothing with it! you moan about me keeping my cards tight to my chest your a fine one to talk, I wont give up the habbit of a life time then (being a tosser) lol! I cant see how people can moan about this... till its on the road no one will know nothing not even my self... the last chap to build the mk1 20vt, would say nothing about it...
    ...because it was an epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by minimaniac View Post
    It still works so couldnt be that bad. It lives in Derbyshire these days.

Even if you had 300hp, which you wont, it still wouldnt keep up with an Evo. Its not Power to Weight, its delivery and driveability. FWD mk2 would never do 0-62 in less then 5seconds so any Evo would be long gone, before you've even grabbed 3rd gear.

I like Puntos though, just not you

Brummy bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hans View Post
    Just put some wheels on it and drive it.
    For once Han's talks some sense without being a sarcastic gimp. Funny thread though, keep up the good work!

Punto Lover
    I usually go by the terms of "don't like the thread then GTFO" but this is too funny

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by minimaniac View Post
    Good failed epic...........

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast