Thread: 2000(W) Fiat Coupe 20VT 6 Speed

2000(W) Fiat Coupe 20VT 6 Speed

This is the sale of my 2000(W) Fiat Coupe 20VT 6 speed in Ink black.

This car has never let me down, it has easily been the most reliable car I've owned and has been endless fun over the last 20 months that I have owned it. It holds very good oil pressure, 2.5bar when hot on idle and has no running issues at all. It does use some oil which is true of every 20VT, but very little. The oil has been checked every weekend when the car has been washed and has only needed topping up once every few months.

As well as all of the 20VT usual stuff this car also comes with a push start button, 6 speed gearbox, white 180mph dials and clock, LE style side skirts and front bumper lips, 'Plus' style wheels, Brembo front brakes in red and the rare lovely Recaro leather seats. It also has an HID kit fitted which is very good.

There is a Sony head unit fitted which will be included in the sale.

I had the rocker cover painted, see picture, which has faded a little but still looks good.

It is currently on just over 74,000 miles with the clutch and all belts changed in March 2008 at around 65,000 miles if I remember correctly.

It has Tax and MOT until June 2009. Will have no problems at all getting through it's MOT in June, the only thing it got an advisory on last time was a wiper blade which has since been replaced and it's only done around 4,000 since.

I have all three keys for the car, red key, blue key and metallic key.

Bad bits;
    There is the odd car parking dint, which is true of most cars and the odd light scratch on the body work.
    The faces of the front wheels are a little scuffed from the previous owner, not that bad but worth mentioning.

I have tried to price the car fairly but I know how the current performance car market is so I am open to sensible offers around my asking price.

£3800 or sensible offers please.

If you would like to see any more pictures then visit my website http://www.wilkyway.co.uk/gallery/?l...ollection&id=2

If you would like any more information please don't hesitate to send me a PM, email or ring me on 07771348239.

Please note, the private plate in the pictures is not included in the sale.

Thankyou.

Sold!