Thread: hello :O

hello :O

hows it going just got a punto gt turbo 1995 reg , ordered a bailey dump valve for it and it has already been delivered so might be fitting it today aalthough im unsure of how to fit it and i was also wondering where i can get the metal front boost pipe from? as i dont have a clue as to where to get good gt parts online at all? so anyway hello
    roger

also the punto hasnt been touched its whole life so i will be doing its first modifications ;p 50mm lowering, ace 112 alloys, intercooler, and upgrading the brakes thats all i can say right now

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegt View Post
    hows it going just got a punto gt turbo 1995 reg , ordered a bailey dump valve for it and it has already been delivered so might be fitting it today aalthough im unsure of how to fit it and i was also wondering where i can get the metal front boost pipe from? as i dont have a clue as to where to get good gt parts online at all? so anyway hello
    roger
    Morning!

1) Under the top boost hose there is a pipe that feeds the unused pressure back to the recirc dump valve, this needs tracing back and bunging, then attach the new mini hose and dv to the outlet on the main boost pipe and run the vac pipe to where it meets the old recirc

2) Its called a bonalume boost pipe, mainly purchased through group buys, although there are a few floating around in th efor sale section, do a quick search.

3) Getting good parts to tune your car? Well you are at the right place, theres a whole load of knowledge on here. Mr Hans is your man for a remap. Others on here will point you in the right direction for things like fitting a FMIC etc, but again, please use the search button before you ask questions....

Anyways, welcome to the site, I hope we can all help you along.

And get some pics up asap please!!

ah im so confused with the whole dv set up is there any step by steps with pictures?

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegt View Post
    ah im so confused with the whole dv set up is there any step by steps with pictures?
    search
    search
    search
    search
    search
    search