For sale is my 1997 Fiat Punto GT2 finished in broom yellow. It has 100,000 miles, Almost 10 months MOT and 4 months tax still to run.

I have had this car for around six months and it has never let me down once and has been endless fun and I will be very sad to see it go, but due to circumstances out of my control I have no choice but to sell it.

It has just had the timing belt and the auxillary belts changed and just been serviced by my local mechanic and is running 100% mint.

It has the usual GT extras like body coloured bumpers, electric windows, electric mirrors, electric sunroof, headlight adjusters, alloy wheels, ABS etc...

It has a 1372cc/1.4litre turbo charged engine that produces 130bhp as standard, however this car has some modifications.

These include;-
Power On The Road SEB2 remap,
2.25" Magnex cat-back exhaust system with changable Dr Evil decat,
Dawes device running at 1bar boost pressure (Can run more)
Range Rover P38 front mounted intercooler,
Bailies atmospheric dump valve,
Aprio induction kit,
Bonalume stainless boost piping.

The power of the car is around 170bhp+ @ 1.2Bar.

It has had a few other modifications which are;-
Abarth front bumper to show off the intercooler,
Later style anthracite coloured GT3 wheels with four new Pirelli tyres,
Pillar mounted boost gauge,
Sony Xplod CD player head unit,
Vibe Front door speakers,
Vibe 6x9s in the parcel shelf.

As with any car of this age there are a couple of car parking dints (Passenger side door, see picture) and a couple of very light scratches.
The front bumper has a small crack in it where the bump strips have been colour coded. All round it is a very clean and quick Punto.

I'm after £1400 or nearest offer.