Thread: CHEAP GT3!!!!!!Needs to be sold!!!!!!!!!!

Punto Lover

CHEAP GT3!!!!!!Needs to be sold!!!!!!!!!!

FOR SALE

Here is my 1999 T reg Fiat Punto GT3 for sale.

The car is Metallic Turquoise which is very hard to find and looks amazing in the sun. It takes on a really nice shade of green in the day and a turquoise in the evening. The car has pearlescent paintwork.

It currently has 92k miles.

The car is standard apart from a few modifications. It has a genuine Abarth dinner plate style spoiler, rare European tinted indicators (tinted on inside), full Magnex exhaust system, blue silicon vacuum hoses, a Forge dump valve and a universal induction kit. Inside there is a Pioneer CD player and a full set of Abarth mats.

I am a Punto Sports Club member and this car was bought off of another member.

I have owned two Fiat Punto’s in the past and they have always been so reliable (touch wood). I have replaced the clutch, clutch slave cylinder, a rear trailing arm and some of the vacuum hoses in the engine bay, which are all common problems that the GT suffer from. Apart from them, I have changed front pads and discs and hoses, rear pads, radiator with anti- freeze change, thermostat housing, engine temp switch and Fiat top boost hose.

The car has always been warmed up and cooled down religiously, only using boost when the oil pressure reaches 2/3 of the gauge. The car has still got the original turbo and still pulls like new. The car is still running the standard factory boost pressure and has never been altered by a boost controller.

It has been serviced every 8 to 10k using Fiat oil and fuel filters, NGK spark plugs and Valvoline oil. It gets 5w-40 in the winter and 10w-40 in the summer Dot 4.1 brake fluid and Paraflu anti- freeze changes every 12 months. All the servicing has been carried out by a qualified technician at the dealership I work for.

The car has good tyres all round with plenty of tread left on them, alloy wheels are the original colour not re- sprayed like you see so many are.
    The car gets washed every fortnight using only Maguires or Autoglym products, and polished every 6 months.

MOT till 09/09.

There are a couple of stonechips on it like you would expect on any car this age, there is light n/s sill damage and a key scratch on the o/s, pictures on request. Also, rear wiper has just stopped working. There are also two very small cigarette burns in the front seats. The cambelt needs to be done, just haven’t had the time.

Very good condition for age, no accident history all HPI and Experian clear. The car never misses a beat and always starts first time. Never broken down or run down on petrol. Must be seen to be appreciated!

Thanks for looking
    No px’s thanks.
    PRICED TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!! £1000 ONO NEEDS TO GO BY END OF WEEK LATEST!

Punto Lover
    Sorry so late car is now sold.