Thread: Northwest meet

Thumbs up Northwest meet

A meet is being organised for sun 1st march around 3pm at a pub called the romper just off jct6/m56 ,for fiat cars by a lad off FF forum he as spoken to landlord and overflow carpark will be used for the event if the numbers of cars are good the landlord as agreed to this happening monthly, as a vauxhall & landrover clubs meet there already,being a pub also serves hot & cold food a not forgetting drink for any 1 not driving,hoping to attend myself as i think we're short of meets in nw for amount of members on this forum but as promised i will organise somthing later on for blackpool to meet with lads of here who turned up for trafford meet, hope some of you can make it link below for map, the romper is off A538 (wilmslow road)about 100yds down sunbank lane, if i get postcode before the meet i will let you know
    http://www.multimap.com/maps/?map=53...383911133|16|4
    Last edited by pm7159; 14th February 2009 at 18:55.

Punto know it all
    if i aint doing anything i would be up for this, but you know what im like with finding places phil! were the hell is that? maybe i could meet you around manchester and we go from there? lol

hi tom what evers best for you, just not sure about my shifts yet with the economic climate seem to be changing all the time to keep us in work most of our suppliers are car manufacture,s who are closed for next few mths. but jct 6 is Manchester airports freight terminal

unfortunatly i will be unable to attend the above event due to work if any 1 in the area can make it i'm sure they will be made welcome by the others who are attending

As this meet was a sucess it is being held monthly at the same place as above on april 5th at 12noon and 1st sunday of month there after unless it conflicts with major shows like stanford hall,auto italia, etc and this time i will be attending around 20+ turned up on 1st march in various fiats.
    Last edited by pm7159; 4th March 2009 at 04:35.

Punto know it all
    looking forward to this! anyone else plannin on going?

Punto know it all
    well im still attending this, will have my abarth spoiler fitted hopefully, any1 else going?