Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Wales Members List

Welsh Events Organiser

North Wales Members List

Surely its not just me up ere . Doesnt matter if you dont have a punto anymore as i think the whole cruising scene up here needs re-igniting so cant be fussy about cars innit. Not expecting mega numbers so we may have to bash together a few meets with a few other clubs

1-Joif (Bangor)

Joif, seen you around member of kroozing right? just signed up on here after buying my 1st punto, yellow 1.2 sporting after leaving the clio scene. had a silver 1.8 16v mk1. still awaiting some subtle mods to be sent/fitted so wont upload pics yet.But looking at this page.cant believe theres only 2members in the area!

2- T343LND (Tom)

Welsh Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by T343LND View Post
    Joif, seen you around member of kroozing right? just signed up on here after buying my 1st punto, yellow 1.2 sporting after leaving the clio scene. had a silver 1.8 16v mk1. still awaiting some subtle mods to be sent/fitted so wont upload pics yet.But looking at this page.cant believe theres only 2members in the area!

2- T343LND (Tom)
    Yes mate, does yours have tints? I seen a subtle modified sporting that was "new" to me on Caernarfon Road a couple of weeks ago, what made you get a sporting?

Yes its dire up this way for meets you ever come out round bangor?

1- Joif (Bangor)
    2- T343LND (Tom)

ah i think i know which one you mean, infront of that pub nearby pc world in bangor? but thats not mine. i aint been driving mine much at the mo, as im waiting to get some work done on it first. bought gmax kit, gt3 alloys, usual stuff so want them on before i prowl the streets.
    i just opted for the punto as a mate of mine once had one, and being a 21yr old student the 140bhp clio was getting a bit too expensive for me so here i am cheap and chirpy yellow canary.haha

how is the scene around bangor these days? i always opted for llandudno instead really mate.

Welsh Events Organiser
    There was a bout 10'ish cars parked in Next and usual chavs in curreys, so its pretty quiet obviously be a few more folk when it gets warmer, Blimey all the way to dudno thats a treck for yer.

aye man, its worth it though if you know the right people.used to hang out with the french cars, so obviously got no-one now!
    but you might catch a glimpse of me through next week as the suspension gets fitted on tuesday hopefully.
    How long have you owned the punto?
    glad you took the subtle standard approach, seen far too many with crappy bodykits on or radioactive resprays.

Welsh Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by T343LND View Post
    aye man, its worth it though if you know the right people.used to hang out with the french cars, so obviously got no-one now!
    but you might catch a glimpse of me through next week as the suspension gets fitted on tuesday hopefully.
    How long have you owned the punto?
    glad you took the subtle standard approach, seen far too many with crappy bodykits on or radioactive resprays.
    Bout 10 months now but its forever changing so unless you know me its hard to tell if its me or not, its nearly finished now though . Lol it looks like the standard approach but it takes alot of money to get a 60S to this point. Looks like its just the two of us up here then

Oh and i think i know what punto you mean in your previous post, had 15" BK Racing alloys and a black bonnet? was quite tidy dont know what happened to it

1- Joif (Bangor)
    2- T343LND (Tom)
    3- Dave (Chester)

Yeah joif that was the punto i was thinking of. was pretty neat if i remember.
    that punto of yours is looking pretty sweet anyway man
    hopefully mine will be looking a bit better by the end of the week.

1- Joif (Bangor)
    2- T343LND (Tom)
    3- Dave (Chester)
    4- Rich (Anglesey)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast