Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: blink 182 fans?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lee2dab View Post
    i hope they have a bit of angels and airwaves sound effects and stuff

could be amazzzing!
    NO NO NO, blink 182 are unique enuf to have that ponsy ava stuff put in it which makes it sound like a u2 album obs tom and bono were best mates for a while :P

granted ava are good but no comparison to blink 182 i hope there new stuff is just like there old stuff, brilliant!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xploitGT View Post
    Where are Greenday playing in the summer ?

UK????
    yeah there doing a worldwide tour this spring/summer apparently was on ultimate guitar

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seaneyb View Post
    yeah there doing a worldwide tour this spring/summer apparently was on ultimate guitar
    There is no news on the website ill have to keep my eye out me thinks
    XploitGT

Punto Lover
    NO NO NO, blink 182 are unique enuf to have that ponsy ava stuff put in it which makes it sound like a u2 album obs tom and bono were best mates for a while :P

granted ava are good but no comparison to blink 182 i hope there new stuff is just like there old stuff, brilliant!
    I hope you didnt mean old old stuff like..first date, men in their 30s playing that lol but i can see your point its gotta be original
    I think itll be a bit heavier due to all their problems, anyhuu its gonna be epic and they WILL make millions!

Banned
    yeah i get what your saying too, nah not that old something like the self entitled album cross between +44 and ava but its got to be different from all 3 of them. Should be quite good

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by lee2dab View Post
    I hope you didnt mean old old stuff like..first date
    first date isn't old! i dont dislike the newer stuff, and i really like the pants and jacket album, but prefer pre enema of the state stuff. It's meant to be immature, that's what makes them fun, stupid and just awesome!

does anyone know if they're releasing new material or touring with the current (old) stuff?

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoBoy View Post
    first date isn't old! i dont dislike the newer stuff, and i really like the pants and jacket album, but prefer pre enema of the state stuff. It's meant to be immature, that's what makes them fun, stupid and just awesome!

does anyone know if they're releasing new material or touring with the current (old) stuff?
    pants and jacket was probs there most exciting album, I should imagine they will play old stuff at there first shows along with a few sneeky new ones.(all those songs we grew up with) lol but im just dying to see the updates on their website

Punto Lover
    i hate greenday

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoBoy View Post

it will more than likely be new mixed with new and old around the time of the album launch, i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt do a +44 cover, not ava due to the fact need 2 guitarists for most of it.

Yeah i love old blink stuff like flyswater budda etc... oh and the mark tom and travis show thats ****ing hilarious! i got a genuine first press copy of that about 3 years ago that was worth about 200 quid but a year after blink broke up they started bloody pressing it again so i was quite gutted!

Punto Lover
    ****ing hilarious! i got a genuine first press copy of that about 3 years ago that was worth about 200 quid but a year after blink broke up they started bloody pressing it again so i was quite gutted!
    Me too, i could literally listen to that 2hour cd like everyweek, i was to young to go see gigs at the time tho, i just hope they play uk !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast