Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EA Announce BF1942 Remake!!!!!!!!!

Welsh Events Organiser

EA Announce BF1942 Remake!!!!!!!!!

http://www.techtree.com/India/News/E...98653-585.html

Woop Woop!! Anybody used to play Battlefield 1942? The game that changed multiplayer gaming forever! Hopefully they can still pull off the same gameplay they did in the original and wake island is on it too!! Dont think theres a game im more excited for lol. If anyone else played the original in its day im sure they will be just as excited... or im just a nerd

Punto know it all
    ah awesome! I loved BF2 and 2142, spent way too much time on that (see keyboard thread for proof )

This should be good

Punto know it all
    yes!! bf1942! what a game! altho i just played the forgotten hope mod as it made it soooo much more relistic and wen in a tank you didnt have to aint 10ft above your target to hit it!!! lol this should be good

Welsh Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Floppydodo View Post
    yes!! bf1942! what a game! altho i just played the forgotten hope mod as it made it soooo much more relistic and wen in a tank you didnt have to aint 10ft above your target to hit it!!! lol this should be good
    lol yeah tanks had useless range so i was more of a flyboy i. i never tried forgotton hope properly but i did used to play desert combat alot. Mags you have seen nothing if you didnt play the original BF2142 was utter wank imo. I want to play the original again

Punto know it all
    i have played the original, but only really got into 2 and 2142

Punto know it all
    used to play 2, never played 2142! heard it was **** so didnt bother! joif, who didnt play desert combat!!! that was awesome!

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    I love battlefield.

Ill be getting that for sho.
    XploitGT

Welsh Events Organiser
    Reading through the article i think its only going be on sale through download? Screenshots are easy to fine wake island never looked so good. think i read it will be 400mb download thats smaller than most demo's i download so i imagine its being created purely to play online (how it should be played) I'll deffo be getting it i dont know if im gonna like playing it on a console it will just be wrong

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joif View Post
    Reading through the article i think its only going be on sale through download? Screenshots are easy to fine wake island never looked so good. think i read it will be 400mb download thats smaller than most demo's i download so i imagine its being created purely to play online (how it should be played) I'll deffo be getting it i dont know if im gonna like playing it on a console it will just be wrong
    360 ftw

Also EA servers never have lag and you can have 24 players per match
    XploitGT

Welsh Events Organiser
    Ideal amount lol, 64 players on PC is just mental.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast