Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BHp Performance Show 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Puntoboy View Post
    I'm not driving it in it's current condition. It's SORN and I'm not wasting money on Taxing it until it's painted.
    Fair enough then Chris, have you decided if your having broom yellow or some other fancy yellow instead? How long before we see it back on the road then?

Broom yellow and when I find a unit I'll get cracking with the paint prep.

No ETA yet.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Right jay (BHP event organiser) text me today asking if PSC require a stand at the show. Motty i text you today mate regarding this but got no reply. If you want a stand i'll put you in contact with the man himself. let me know

Southern Events Organiser danmotty's Avatar
    alright todd. can you ask tyrell if he wants to sort this as im working on AI and got a fair bit going on in my life atm pal. sorry didnt text you back been a bit under the weather since the weekend lol.

Southern Events Organiser
    isnt this the same weekend as ai?

yeah its the bank holiday monday mate

Following the huge success of 2008 the BHP Performance Show returns on May 4th 2009 bigger and better than ever!!!!!!

Just £12 is all it costs to attend the family event but what do you get for your hard earned money, I’ll tell you……….
    Do you like drifting? Well we have it by the bucket load, we have drift demo’s on our full circuit by top EDC, BDC, PRODRIFT and JDM Allstars drifters, drivers from all four of the UK drifting Championship in one place for one day only!

See cars like SVAs legendary 350z on track and Boyzone celebrity Shane Lynch take to the wheel. But you want more????!!!..... Ok. How about the top 16 shootout for round two of the JDM Allstars 2009 season.
    Now if I said what a thrill it would be to do 150 mph around a race circuit with just a 2 inch gap between you and the road would you agree??? Well on the day you can see the top drivers from the British Superkarts Championship and special guest drive, British Touring Car Driver Paul O’Neill take to the circuit to demonstrate the pure speed and agility of the vehicles.

You want more???? Ok...how about some the fastest sprint, oval, rally, fast road, rallycross and open wheeled cars from the UK and Europe performing live demonstrations for almost 4hrs!! See the legend that is Ron from RK tuning and his team putting some of their Time Attack cars through their paces, how about a racing pick up truck, the BEN 10 race team……………………

Ok so we all need a break from the action, how about a trade village with a difference…..In our trade village you won’t find wicker furniture or some guy selling sunglasses, this is a car show so you will find leading names in the car industry, including K&N, Invo Auto, NGK, Meister R, and Dodo Juice, so make sure you load your wallet before you come! Be careful in the trade area though because Titan might just try and have a dance or sing song with you……..you best be ready for TITAN the robot, As seen at Kent county Show, these robots are a main attraction for any family event and are sure to impress all ages.

We pride ourselves on being one of the most family orientated shows in the UK so expect to see children of all ages in the family children’s area full with bouncy castles and face painting.

So you have got your adrenaline rush from the track, spent your money, let the children have some fun, and now need to relax and maybe grab a idea or two for your car you have at the show or at home in the garage. The BHP Car Club area is your needed destination, this years show will see over 700 cars on display for your viewing pleasure with clubs like the SKYLINEOWNERS, CRUISE-HERTZ, MLR, X2C, SIDC etc but who will win the BHP Best Car Club award, will it be your club? we will have to wait and see.

If your club is not coming you can still get your car on show, if you are stopped at the gate by one of our car scouts you will be on show to and entered for all car related prizes on the day, you may even win best car in show.

With many top prizes and awards to be won including best performance car and best car in show this is going to be an event where anyone has a chance in winning a prize. Over 10 trophies and awards up for grabs including a Special Edition Corbeau seat made especially for the BHP show, also K&N, NGK, Nicky Grist Motorsport and Dodo Juice will be providing all trophy winners with products to help enhance or improve their vehicle.

But the big thing to remember on the day, Motors TV will be filming the whole event(a first for the UK show scene) so what can I say there is only one show and one place to be on May 4th, bank holiday Monday. The BHP Performance Show, Lydden Hill Race Circuit, Kent. See you there…………

For forms and more info please visit www.bhpperformanceshow.com

Punto Lover
    only just seen this anyone going? doesnt look like theres very big list?

im going, james_666 will be with me, i know dan and zoe are going too

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast