Thread: 1998 1.2 60s Team.......(needs bit of work) - £300

Punto Enthusiast

1998 1.2 60s Team.......(needs bit of work) - £300

Hi all selling my 60s Team. Its green, 77000 miles, got 11 months MOT (just had new brake pads, drums and discs all round), taxed till the end of the month.

Bodywork isn't in the best of conditions, there are a few dings on but nothing major, there is a couple of big scratches down one side which I've tried to T-Cut out to no avail.

The paint on the front and back bumper is flaking off now where I did a DIY paint job on it.

The car is fitted with Abarth skirts which are cracked in places.

It currently is sitting on regular 14 inch steel wheels, but I have a set of 16 inch Team Dynamics alloys which all apart from one are in really good condition (one is badly kerbed). The tyres on 2 of the alloys will also need changing as they are below the legal limit.

The car is fitted with a K&N which sounds very nice, and I can also provide the original air box that came off.

Inside the car is fitted with 2 JBL 6x9's and a Pioneer MP3 head unit. I've changed out the regular dials for some silver lockwood racing dials, the centre console has been sprayed blue by myself.

The interior and seats are in good condition really, the car is clean inside. All the electronics are working fine.

I have a decat pipe for the car which I'll throw in aswell.

The car has recently had a new front pipe fitted, and the exhaust and cat is in excellent condition.

The car just needs a new battery as the current one is dead to get it up and going, it was quite jumpy when I started it after a freezing cold nigth, but it wore off as the engine warmed.

Looking for £300 for the lot (car, alloys, any spare parts, paint etc), i've got all the reciepts and previous MOTs for anything thats been spent on the car (new gearbox, MOT work, etc) and its sold as seen.

I'll throw plenty of pictures up later on of the car inside and out. Wanting a quick sale really as i've got a new car coming and so want it off the drive if possible, if not, i'll be stripping it and trying to shift whatever parts I can!

Overall the car has been a very good car, it has been well looked after, apart from the recent body work (paint) scratches etc that have appeared.
    If anyone is interested can you fire an email over to daniel @ rar-tech . co . uk and we'll go from there, or ring me on 07793062493. After a fast sale ideally as its taking up space on the driveway!

Punto Enthusiast
    Will take £250 for it now, just want it gone off my drive!