Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: psc moderator

Punto Enthusiast
    "quit ya moaning" - you've paid to be a member so shut up & be grateful

Quote Originally Posted by GP Motorsport View Post
    "quit ya moaning" - you've paid to be a member so shut up & be grateful
    lol good advice Gunput.
    Punto Gt no more!

The classifieds have been changed back to make it all easier for everyone else, this is a minor transition period.

No pics and/or no price = no for sale post, read the rules, it isnt too much to ask from people to stick within the guidelines, its all implimented for everyones benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    The classifieds have been changed back to make it all easier for everyone else, this is a minor transition period.

No pics and/or no price = no for sale post, read the rules, it isnt too much to ask from people to stick within the guidelines, its all implimented for everyones benefit.
    I was one of those who voted FOR the old classified section to come back so I guess I best say no more..Mind you I must say that most of us fail to read the small print...
    Guess that if you are selling some thing then yes a price and pictures is not much to ask for..After all if you don't list a price/pics people are just gonna ask..

Banned
    just so you know there is no rules anywhere, theres an announcement there going to change and then one sayin reasons why you cant see your for sale thread. just had some p/m's that speak the utter truth about this place nowonder this place is going downhill and thats just in the 6 months ive been on here!!! and on the shut up and be greatfull point eh if it wasnt for us paying you WOULDNT have a club and chris wouldnt have the money to fix his car would he?? so eh it is YOU that should be greatful

Exactly Steve.

People just need to accomodate some slight changes to the original concept thats all.

We've basically wound the clock back to square one, so all adverts from now on will require photos of the actual item and a set price, people will appreciate it long term.

Brummy bummer
    But leaky has got a point, nowhere does it say about pictures and prices etc. Not that I could find anyway. So this is a mistake on the staffs behalf no?

Quote Originally Posted by leakypoo!!!! View Post
    just so you know there is no rules anywhere, theres an announcement there going to change and then one sayin reasons why you cant see your for sale thread. just had some p/m's that speak the utter truth about this place nowonder this place is going downhill and thats just in the 6 months ive been on here!!! and on the shut up and be greatfull point eh if it wasnt for us paying you WOULDNT have a club and chris wouldnt have the money to fix his car would he?? so eh it is YOU that should be greatful

It isnt about you paying for us to have a club to run. The reality is without some form of management the forum would be a complete disaster and be no where near as good as it is at the moment as a resource and a place to visit socially online.

FWIW it seems all forums seem to of laxed off in the last 6months.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterAuron View Post
    But leaky has got a point, nowhere does it say about pictures and prices etc. Not that I could find anyway. So this is a mistake on the staffs behalf no?
    I dont put the announcments up nor the rules However... everyone thats read this and the last thread now knows, ive been told that its in the announcments.

Banned
    you may aswell just get rid of the section completely as its much easyier to list on ebay then just put it in the ebay section. as your item is in view of millions. nots just a few hundred. oh and chris ive just been informed you rear peoples PRIVATE messages! is that really the way to keep people coming back again and again? nope. that add section is a shambles everyone knows what a set of injectors looks like as with others thers none with a special style that is a must see as far as i am aware. when i came to this forum back in june last year you could post in the for sale section straight away all replys were instant and the forum run smoothly. now every post has to wait to be aproved to if you post a comment on the thread you have to wait till some mod getss off there arse to approve it if they feel like it meanwhile its open for other people to pm ect and get infront. where it is the thread where the selling should take place! this is just because the mods cant be arsed to read throught the old style system where posts were delete the crap as it get put up AFTER the members have had chance to read it. and because of this the members suffer.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast