Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: psc moderator

Banned

psc moderator

i like how you close the thread without actually answering my question. im not ranting at all but id like to know why if its a necessity to have pics why have i got one already on there with no pics? and there is others on there with no pics also. its starting to get at a few people that the pay good money to use the site but yet get bossed around and told what they can and cant do! bit off a pisstake. but they put up with it for the quality of the site. so rather than been like this with us why dont you listen to the members (the people that actually make the site as it would be worth nothing without them).
    Last edited by leakypoo!!!!; 9th January 2009 at 17:47. Reason: to please mr hans lol

Quote Originally Posted by leakypoo!!!! View Post
    nessiseraty
    That is the best spelling of necessity I have ever seen!!!

Banned
    always a word ive never been good with hans! and not a word i write very often tbh!

the rules are up and for good reason, why is every effort to improve this club knocked down time and time again, think of it from a buying point of view, you want to buy a "cream egg" from "thepope" and dont really want to spend all night swapping pm's just to get a pic. it is a good thing and just something to get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Deans 16VT is producing standard power, on a standard map, with standard fuel pressure and standard boost. So in which case is perfect.

Banned
    still doesnt answer the question. does it though. if my posts have to have pictures. why hasnt yours got pics? and a few others? or is it just a moderators perk????

Quit ya moaning.

There are now no threads without pics in. The upload attachment feature is there already so you can upload them so no excuses.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Quote Originally Posted by leakypoo!!!! View Post
    still doesnt answer the question. does it though. if my posts have to have pictures. why hasnt yours got pics? and a few others? or is it just a moderators perk????
    Could be a valid point if backed up with proof.. The Club is 'The Members' and we should be free (paid up members that is)to express our point Before the thread get closed..
    God its cold out today

Punto Lover
    right i wasnt gonna start but one of you mod's take the fcuking piss...you have deleted my for sale thread because of no pic.....i said i was puting a pic up this weekend.......mugs

Brummy bummer
    Lol this mod abuse is immense.

CAN I BE A MOD PLEASE CHRIS?

Quote Originally Posted by stewart GT View Post
    right i wasnt gonna start but one of you mod's take the fcuking piss...you have deleted my for sale thread because of no pic.....i said i was puting a pic up this weekend.......mugs
    Just resubmit the for sale advert with pictures when you have them.
    Punto Gt no more!

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast