Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: some nasty people

Punto Lover
    i could argue with them i want a grand and the car back, i could use the grand to get the burnt paint sorted, and out my own pocket get the wiring and things done, but tbh, why shud i pay up when this is my reason i have insurance? im gonna play up hell till i get it repaired, i'll take then to court over it, i have nothing to lose, think i've just lost the one thing i live for over a stupid fight

Bobbilinda
    Quote Originally Posted by Punto_gt2 View Post
    but will thye not write it off, they have it atm at the garage, does it involve much to put a write off back on the road?
    When i crashed my car the insuance company knew all about it but in the end I didn't go ahead and claim. I told them i was gonna get it fixed myself and they just closed the case. But they didn't ever see it cos the car was at my parents' farm. Best thing to do is ring them up and ask.

You could buy the car back off them but it wont be worth much when you go to sell it as it was a write off, but if you're going to keep it then that wont matter.

Try and work out how much it'll cost to fix, compared to a claim on your insurance- i.e your excess and the increase in premium and loss of ncb. It might work out cheaper to fix yourself in the long run lol. Insurance is a con

Punto Sports Club Member John_c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
    Wow, sorry to hear that. You must've seriously fooked someone off! But then again, you do live in Nottingham, so maybe some local chav was just bored that night.
    I heard Superman was busy that night

On a serious note! im really gutted for you!

and argue the case imo! its got to be worth more than 500quid!
    Zetec kicking in y0!

Punto Sports Club Member cinquepunto's Avatar
    cars written off with fire damage are usually classed unrepairable - fit for crusher only
    CinquePunto - Five Point Photography
    Like a bulldog eating mayonnaise!...

Brummy bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by Punto_gt2 View Post
    gt3's have to many bad point ie a/c more weight
    Looks like you've got some reading up to do about GT's. Sucks to be you.

since when have gt's had air con! i though that they only had this on hgt's? and i thought i knew nout!

Brummy bummer
    No UK GT has air con. Some foreign ones did though.

Punto Lover
    lol still, gt's have aircon

i priced up all the replacements for 130quid delievered, surely i have something to argue out now? and how can you write it off because it 6wires that got burnt? :S and they runn to the lights

they already have my car beka, otherwise i would do it myself, im gonna get it back and repair it, cost is gonna be nothing, just can i get it insured if it's been a write off? there on about crushin it, and not givin it me back, spoke to them today, they said i can't buy it back, wtf? end of the day is ti still my car, surely they have no write to destroy it without my concent? goign to see a legal adviser tomorrow about it, reckon i could do them for holdin my car when i asked for it back, gonna see what he says tomorrow, u wonder why half of britian drives without insurance ....i would rather just have my car back and pay for it myself now, and then fcuk them over, god im so pissed as ya can tell, who changed the name of my thread btw, i liked my choice better lol my acces is 150 as it's fire damaged, that is the normal price for all cars apparently ? if my whole wiring system has gone up then maybe they woudl ahve a point right? but as it's onli 6 wires it shudn't be writin of?

Punto Lover
    btw arron. gt3 is the slowest version of the gt3's, bot by much bhp. but every little helps

Punto Lover
    arron :S kyle even lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast