Thread: Black Modified Punto Sporting.

Punto know it all

Black Modified Punto Sporting.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MODIFIED-FIAT-...1%7C240%3A1318

Would look great without that horrid bonnet, spoiler and exhaust, looks immaculate inside.

Welsh Events Organiser
    Do not want, Horrid.

Punto know it all
    the insides a big chavy imo but the job of the outside has been done to a good standard... shame hueva did it has no taste :P

Punto know it all
    if you changed everything extra on there to say... nothing, then it would be nice

Also all that effort, and the back seats are only covers, i used to have them (yes i know )

PSC Pisshead
    Exhaust's a bit small

Thumbs up

'ALL IT NEEDS IS A CHEAP ALARM SLAPPED ON IT, I HAVENT HAD THE TIME TO DO IT AND IT HAS NEVER REALLY BOTHERED ME BECAUSE ALMOST EVERY CAR PARK HAS A CAMERA IN IT, ALSO MOST PEOPLE THINK THAT BY LOOKING AT THE CAR THAT ITS GONA HAVE A DECENT ALARM ON IT.'

Well if the car dont lock and someone opens it then and they nick anything they will get away scott free as it aint forced entry! how the fadge can your car not being locked not bother you! i reckon he should have done this!

shed! enough said! needs 12 inch backbox to finish it off!
    Last edited by sparky88; 5th December 2008 at 15:49.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky88 View Post
    'ALL IT NEEDS IS A CHEAP ALARM SLAPPED ON IT, I HAVENT HAD THE TIME TO DO IT AND IT HAS NEVER REALLY BOTHERED ME BECAUSE ALMOST EVERY CAR PARK HAS A CAMERA IN IT, ALSO MOST PEOPLE THINK THAT BY LOOKING AT THE CAR THAT ITS GONA HAVE A DECENT ALARM ON IT.'

Well if the car dont lock and someone opens it then and they nick anything they will get away scott free as it aint forced entry! how the fadge can your car not being locked not bother you! i reckon he should have done this!

shed! enough said! needs 12 inch backbox to finish it off!

That's true, haha! He should have put an alarm system on it if he thinks the car is that special. I think they should have removed the back seats and got one of those diy flat builds like someone had on here that was selling. Would look much more tidier that way.

Quote Originally Posted by binno View Post
    That's true, haha! He should have put an alarm system on it if he thinks the car is that special. I think they should have removed the back seats and got one of those diy flat builds like someone had on here that was selling. Would look much more tidier that way.
    ye, you mean a false floor! im gunna do that in my car! using fibreglass and mdf! he should of scrapped the idea of a combat kti ages ago! there cheap and not cheerful and onyl ever popular in the 90's!

Brummy bummer
    False floors do my f*cking head in. Unless you're going to have a system in it or something why strip your car out and then put weight back in? Just strip it out and leave it bare. False floors are gay. Truth.

Rank car though.

why have a bare car with wires everywhere, when you can have neat rear, that looks sensible!