Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neww

Been sorting things out these past few days.. Had my tracking & balancing done as it was a tad off centre lol & steering wheel was all over the place.. Waiting for my new spiggot(?) rings to turn up for my wheels as the ones currently on there are not the right size!

So the steering wheel is still shakin about for now but is all good!.. Umm also CANNOT WAIT for Saturday! Car's going in to have my little system fitted lol.. DVD headunit £150 (can't remember the make but it's decent for now!), 10" Vibe sub & built in amp £150 (reduced from £200).. Plus all the extras I'll need & including the fitting comes to a super duper deal of £375 BARGAIN..

Looking at getting my tints done the weekend after for £100 at Infinity Exhausts in Yate! Possibly have a little look at the exhaust whilst I'm there & get it abit louder not too sure yet..

Everything's going brill & I absolutely love the car! Hopefully will be all ready & sorted for next show season

xX

Punto know it all
    Looks great, get those rears tinted and would look miles better.
    Bet you are chuffed!

Punto Lover
    very nice,

Heyloo guys & girls!.. I haven't been on here for AGES so thought I would give a little update of how the Mini is doing!..

Well I am still in love with it! That will never change lol.. I've had the back 3 windows tinted in a dark smoke but not too dark that it looks tacky.. I will have to get some pictures soon!.. System wants sorting abit & been thinking about changing the DVD head unit as it's playing up abit & not as good as I thought it was going to be but will do for now!

So next on the list is to sort out a small boot build (it will be VERY small lol).. No room left in the boot with the sub in there but it's facing in as it's the only way it would fit so I need to turn it round & place some MDF around to keep it away from the edge of the boot.. Looking for new 6x9's for the doors & poss the parcel shelf &/or next the to space I have from the sub..

Also I am starting to save for my new wheels soon!.. Looking to get 17" Lenso Elegance alloys in black with a diamond face.. Found a picture of what they do look like on a Mini & I LOVE THEM!

That's all for now but umm will hopefully have a new few things later in the year

KaraGrace xX <3
    Last edited by KaraBabii-xX; 23rd January 2009 at 18:57.

Punto know it all
    very nice! looks soo clean

Punto Sports Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Don't listen to him (not that anyone does anyway).. you can post all day long for me, as long as I get to see that avatar

you need to get out more

Not keen on them wheels, so long as you like them though...

I thought you had a re-spray thenJust realised the black Mini was just to show us the wheels.. BOTH look

Punto Enthusiast
    Shoulda Got a black one....OR I know a Great Grande Punto you coulda bought....would of been a Bargain.... I'll come see it soon

Black one's are boring.. Red stands out & as you know very well I do like to stand out Lol.. I don't want ur Punto thank you muchly! You'll be rid of it soon I expect don't worry!

Yhh you best come & see me soon! Will be at Weston soon no doubt so come up!

xX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12