Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Insurance

Midland Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat
    Dont even think about converting and not declaring!
    Or else she will come round!

Midland Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by punto_britz
    im sure they wouldnt find out
    Ok. Bearing in mind this is a public forum

PSC sex offender no.1
    Except you just admitted that you are considering it....on a public forum. And don't take this the wrong way or anything....but quite frankly I'd grass you up just to get an uninsured idiot off the road.
    It statements like that which make people associate PSC with cretins....to even consider making a false insurance declaration means you should be shot.

Being brutally honest...if you think that insuring a GT conversion as a 1.2 is a good idea...then for a start you aren't sensible enough to even handle a GT, secondly you aren't going to be very popular here...and thirdly you are a safe bet on a future darwin award.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    Quote Originally Posted by crabbo_1
    I'd grass you up just to get an uninsured idiot off the road.
    It statements like that which make people associate PSC with cretins....to even consider making a false insurance declaration means you should be shot.
    So would I!

LOL at Ben.

why would people on this website get funny on a gt engine getting converted into a punto sporting and still having it insured as a punto sporting? theres loads of people out there thats had some sort of engine conversion and hasnt declared espeically these corsa's with there redtops

Midland Events Organiser
    We are a legitimate forum, with nice legal members. We do not condone illegal activity.

If you can not afford to insure something, it does not mean you do things illegally to get around it.

If you kill someone while driving your car, you will be screwed, and i would smash your face in if it was my car you hit.

Grow up and get wise IMO!!

Mine is converted but I have DECLARED everything.
    The forum isnt againt conversions but it is againt tw@ts who dont delcare it. Not only is it illegal but you are seriously f ucking over the people who are driving legally on the roads.

nice legal members? ive only just joined, made and intro then posted a thread on gettin insured on a gt in the first place! then asked a question about a gt conversion and how much it would be to get it converted, then gets aload of abuse about it

Midland Events Organiser
    the 75sx is a 5 door , 1.2 sporting 16v is £1100 to insure so im tempted. i also went on insuresupermarket.com and made myself 19 with 2 years ncb and that was £1800 for the gt. so i was thinking engine conversion to a gt? and claim it as a 1.2 so i save alot of money over insurance and probs would work out cheaper in the long run of insuring a gt. does anybody know how roughly the cost for a engine conversion is on a punto? cheers
    Thats not just asking a question. You clearly say you want to transplant the 1.4 engine and not insure it?

Up to you mate, but i would do it. Its not worth it!

nice legal members? ive only just joined, made and intro then posted a thread on gettin insured on a gt in the first place! then asked a question about a gt conversion and how much it would be to get it converted, then gets aload of abuse about it
    You stated you were intending to do it, then in another post said u didnt see anything wrong with it???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast