Thread: Hello all and thanks for having me

Hello all and thanks for having me

Hi guys my name is John and I live in Manchester in the UK. I have loved Fiats all my life and I think they are great cars. My first Car was a brand new Fiat punto mk2 ELX which I loved until a taxi driver drove in the side of me at 3am in the morning lol, now I am back in a Fiat a Grande 1.4 16v and loving it.

So far it’s Standard but not for long, well I say standard it has an eight thousand pound system in it from my old car but i am not happy with the install so i am doing it again. It’s also lowered on eibach Pro kit and I would recommend it to any1.

I worked for Fiat for 3 years but left to join the modding seen. I now work for a company Called Profile Automotive (some may know us as Code: Red or Wolf) and we are based in Stockport near Manchester. We tune and style the new generation of Fords like the ST and RS range for private customers and dealers all over the UK. After alot of begging my boss has decided that we car start working on the new generation of Fiats. We will be the UK supplier for Merkur and we are starting our programe this month. We already in talks with a Fiat dealership to see if we can do the same programme as the Fords we do. If anybody has any questions or just wants to say hello just give me a yell.

Just so you know we will be starting off with the styling of the Cars before we get in to the tuning, so body kits, alloys, lowering, exhaust, decals etc.

Punto Enthusiast punto_dunsmore's Avatar
    hello and weclome to the club

Hi there mate,

Welcome to PSC

Hi mate, welcome along... Feel free to use my GT for one of your programmes,,

Punto Lover
    Hi and welcome to the forum.