Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yellow Gt in Blackwood tonight

Welsh Events Organiser

Yellow Gt in Blackwood tonight

Cant remember the users name, ryan something? Spotted driving around blackwood, i was parked up chatting to another gt owner

Punto know it all
    Bollocks, i was going to pop up there last night but ended up going over a friends and fixing his GT.

Anygood up there ? who was the other guy in a GT, was it blue ?

Welsh Events Organiser
    Nah it was a pale red with a massive fmic and white gt alloys, although his brother has a gt aswell. It was unbelievably busy up there, police started closing it down around 9.30ish though. First time i been up there, for a regular thursday thing its awesome

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGt031087
    Nah it was a pale red with a massive fmic and white gt alloys, although his brother has a gt aswell. It was unbelievably busy up there, police started closing it down around 9.30ish though. First time i been up there, for a regular thursday thing its awesome
    Ah right can't say ive seen that one, i know Lampy has a blue gt1 he sometimes goes up there, any idea what his brothers is ? do you know the reg of the yellow one ? was it standard ? yeh it does get busy up there, i pop up there once in a blue moon with the boys, we will have to meet up there soon, will drag a few of the boys i know with puntos up there.

Welsh Events Organiser
    Cant remember on his brothers to be honest. The yellow one was from aberdare so the guys in the red gt said, yellow, colour coded interior, single round centre exit exhaust, had a little spoiler but thats about it. Well i'm gona go up there most weeks now i think, some seriously nice cars up there

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGt031087
    Cant remember on his brothers to be honest. The yellow one was from aberdare so the guys in the red gt said, yellow, colour coded interior, single round centre exit exhaust, had a little spoiler but thats about it. Well i'm gona go up there most weeks now i think, some seriously nice cars up there
    Cool, i will see if i can drag a few more up there.

There are some ok cars up there, some chav cars, sheds and some wankers

Welsh Events Organiser
    Yeah there always will be though, lots of idiots, plenty of chavs but there are some properly modified cars, few nice r5's up there, e30 beemers, quite a few i actually liked. Might see u up there in future then ash, drag some punto owners up there, preferably some gt's

Punto know it all
    Was the front of the red gt fugly looking? if its the same one, i have seen it round my way, only the once and it looks sh!t

Punto know it all
    might as well jump on this thread, but there's a gold GT (poss with 17"s on) been around risca/crosskeys recently, may have been up blackwood, anyone know who that is?

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoBoy
    might as well jump on this thread, but there's a gold GT (poss with 17"s on) been around risca/crosskeys recently, may have been up blackwood, anyone know who that is?
    There was one always parked in kwik fit in ponty by spoons (guess he works there) has a DTM, dont pass there that much now so not sure if its still there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast