Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Punto Grande

My Punto Grande

As requested here are a few pics of my car.

like i said in my newbie post, would like to do a few mods to it but nothing o.t.t

anyways here she is, all opinons welcome........

Punto know it all
    nice set of sporting alloys and that will be done im looking at getting next year as a daily driver and they aint worth naff all atm to which is good if u want to buy 1 second hand

Punto know it all
    that is nice, any plans for it? im really loving the look of the GPs now they are a really nice looking car

Quote Originally Posted by Floppydodo
    that is nice, any plans for it? im really loving the look of the GPs now they are a really nice looking car

not sure to be honest i am undecided. hoping a few peeps on here maybe able to give me a few ideas

Punto know it all
    well i would lower it as much as you could, some 17inch wheels, nice cat back exhaust and induction kit. have you got any ideas of what you would like to do to it if any?

well i would lower it as much as you could, some 17inch wheels, nice cat back exhaust and induction kit. have you got any ideas of what you would like to do to it if any?

only thing i was thinking was getting some white alloys and get some the white stickers put down the sides.
    was thinking of badgeless front grill and changing the back fiat badge to the red one

Punto know it all
    hmm, white wheels on that colour would be quite spesh!! dont think anyones had white wheels on that colour car! by the back fiat badge to the red one is that the abarth badge? im unsure on the GP's

hmm, white wheels on that colour would be quite spesh!! dont think anyones had white wheels on that colour car! by the back fiat badge to the red one is that the abarth badge? im unsure on the GP's

i went into a fiat dealer today and he gave me the idea of the wheels, i saw a pick and to be honest i wasnt sure at first but it didnt look to bad. just dont like idea of white wheels as well need cleaning all the time lol

the guy in the dealer said that now all puntos come with red badges instead of blue. they started doing it in 2007 so just a few months after mine was made. so now they are just standed on new cars not abarth but could be wrong

Looks smart, how come you bought a GP then? Id of thought you'd of been forced into getting a Rover 25 or something

White wheels will look nice i think, not sure on the decals front, willing to wait and see of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    Looks smart, how come you bought a GP then? Id of thought you'd of been forced into getting a Rover 25 or something

White wheels will look nice i think, not sure on the decals front, willing to wait and see of course!

to be honest i couldnt say no to buying it. it was my mum and dads car from new and they werent offered mch to px it so they sold it me cheap

yeah sy dont like it to say the least but its my car so i am not bothered lol, he did want me to get a mg zs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast