Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: USC 2008 - The Review

Southern Events Organiser
    yes Nick, ics where great, few naff ones but you will get those!! and thank fap you didnt get any of my 23sec run, lol!

Greg: nope, didnt see the 2ltr up there!

James: someone did declare full love for bob, unfortunatly it was a greasy rapist wearing a dress!

Spot on!

hehe that was funny but so wrong at the same time

Bobbilinda
    Quote Originally Posted by P HUGE
    yes Nick, ics where great, few naff ones but you will get those!! and thank fap you didnt get any of my 23sec run, lol!

Greg: nope, didnt see the 2ltr up there!

James: someone did declare full love for bob, unfortunatly it was a greasy rapist wearing a dress!

Spot on!
    why do i always attract the freaks!!!... Ok, don't answer that one! he wouldn't let go of me and kept trying to cuddle and kiss me like i was a little puppy!!!

Bobbilinda
    Quote Originally Posted by nick
    hey guys its nick lol i came with clare

jus wanted to say cheers for kinda welcomin me although i dont own a punto lol

did the pics i took of you guys come out ok steve??

o yea sayin of the weekend

GUMP
    hey nick good to meet you! my bodyguard lol

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie
    hey nick good to meet you! my bodyguard lol
    yeah thanks nick you also saved me from the idiots from peterborough.

what an awsome weekend!!!! roll on next year. Was gr8 to meet you all.

Bobbilinda
    Those muppets were proper dodgy and only after one thing!!!.... My god dam beer!!! oh and maybe something else too. wankers!

pmsl girls i was the mr muscle lol

yea sorry steve about naff photos lol hope i got enough decent ones :P

cheers for all the welcomes an makin me feel welcome over the weekend hope i didnt make an idiot of myself lol

when is your next show??? i no i aint got a punto but hey we had a renault golf focus an 206 so a type r wont matter lol if u wouldnt mind

yea i should of burnt that renault to the ground hehe took it back this morning and they asked y where there foot prints on the boot??? hehe i cant believe that he trashed those poor guys gasbo

I was going to put post here saying thanks for a great week end and how good it was to meet you all, but after reading you comment's I’m not sure it’s appropriate.
    Nia, you were nothing but nice all weekend. If you didn’t want us coming over and speaking to you could of asked us to leave or just not as been as friendly as you were. Personally I thought you were pretty cool, shame the feeling wasn’t mutual.
    Bobbie, If you think us “muppets were proper dodgy” you must lead a very sheltered life. As for taking you beer I personally did not touch it, but I apologize if any of my friends did. And for the last bit of your comment, I wasn’t after anything more than conversation, get over yourself.
    Chris and Tanya, I was really nice to meet you two, you were sound as ****. Not quite sure on the wellington boots though Tanya, lol.
    Jonny, I couldn’t make out who it was but I’m sure at one point there was four people on that gazebo. I don’t think there weekend was all that enjoyable.
    I would like to Say thanks to Nick, Chris, Scot, Jonny, Steve, Jimbo, Duv, Claire, Gary and Butch. If I’ve missed out anybody then I’m sorry, you were all great. I hope you all don’t feel the same as Nia and Bobbie.
    Zoe, it was really good to meet you and I very much enjoyed speaking to you (although I preferred you speaking to me, lol).
    I hope you all had a good weekend and a safe drive home.

Bobbilinda
    it was your mates we didn't like, especially the one with the elmo top as some of his conversations to his friends about me were a little too loud. But me and nia both agreed that you were actually the only decent one out of the lot

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast