Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: north east

Quote Originally Posted by wilkyway
    This is the attidude of most people TBH and is the reason why nothing will happen, nothing wrong with it mind its up to individuals, it's just if we want a mahoosive meet then nearly everyone will have to travel out of their area.
    I can understand that, i'm just saying its ashame thats all

Yeah it is, there are pleanty of GT's in the north of England, just getitng them all in the same place at the same time won't happen.

But thats wat i thought these forums where about,gaining knowlage, making friends & organising meets. Oh well never mind ay lol

Punto Enthusiast
    wilky if you organise a kinda local one im sure thered be a few people go, i mean didnt about 6-8 people go to the one you organised before? hopefully with good weather you could get 15ish, and if its a wed night a teeside theres other cars and we could go and represent the club! get some PSC stickers nocked up and well go plasta them around!

Punto Enthusiast
    i started thinking other night and have been trying to think of locations for a meet not just for north east but like I said maybe a forum meet or at least any where up north ish people might be prepared to travel 60 miles which is only an hour on m'ways if ya think about it and could make it a half day out or something. mayby yorkshire or something
    had a search in net to try and find carparks/locations in the countryside suitable for our cars something a bit more countryside/nice location but found nothing
    -does anyone know of places to go that may be decent thats local to them. fields/car parks pics/locations.access etc. if we want a meet we need ideas, input action.

Punto Enthusiast
    theres normally a car boot sale on at seaham (between sunderland and hartlepool) but near sunderland, and the field may be useable when not in use by the boot sale, dont know if wed be able to get in though, also in hartlepool theres the blue water car park, opposite the golf club in seaton carew, nice long country road with cows on wither side to a car park at the bottom, only prob is it closes at 8 on a night

Punto Enthusiast
    well at least this is a start, we just need more suggestions and ideas of a suitbable places.
    was looking on a map and a day trip out to rippon, thirsk , wensyledale, richmond area easy reach of the north east and then your making it easy for people say from manchester,, doncaster, sheffield etc to meet up in the middle

there must be somewhere in yorkshire with a nice field we can get onto, even if we pay a farmer a couple quid each to use it for a day, we need more input guys

Punto Enthusiast
    Team Vally? Newcastle? Durham? Teside Park? A Feild Lol Sort It Out A Meet Is In Order :d People Should List Where They Will Travel To Then Go From There?

http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/vbgooglemapme.php

Look at the member map, the best way to get more attendees is have it somewhere central....Durham is the most central.

Punto Enthusiast
    what's everyone say to durham?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast