Punto Enthusiast
    i now have five cars now, need to sell some of them soon,

1 Punto gt,
    1 Fiesta xr2i
    1 Vitata wide boy
    1 JDM teg type R

Punto Enthusiast
    and a cinq sporing.

Very nice mate. You've bought a piece of history there!!

I have a '92 CRX VTEC at the moment - keeping it for another 10-12 months and am looking at an Integra as a replacement. I'm undecided between those and an EK9 Civic.
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo
    Very nice mate. You've bought a piece of history there!!

I have a '92 CRX VTEC at the moment - keeping it for another 10-12 months and am looking at an Integra as a replacement. I'm undecided between those and an EK9 Civic.

i had an ek9 civic for a while and thay are awsom, but tbh i feel the teg is that little bit better, bit more raw power and goes round the track like you wouldnt belive!

i like CRX's too pretty tasty,

The overall driving experience in the CRX is probably just as good as my fully track-set EP3 Civic was. It doesn't handle as good, but it still very capable, and it's not outright as quick, but there's just something about it. I'm swaying more towards the EK9 in my next move, purely because it's a natural progression from the CRX and they're a little bit rarer. The Teg probably is that little bit better overall, torquier engine (although same outright hp?) and a better chassis - that's why it's a piece of history, best handling fwd car of all time.. still on the pace 10 years later!

You've made a good choice mate, but one must ask, why did you get rid of the EK9?? To try something different?
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo
    The overall driving experience in the CRX is probably just as good as my fully track-set EP3 Civic was. It doesn't handle as good, but it still very capable, and it's not outright as quick, but there's just something about it. I'm swaying more towards the EK9 in my next move, purely because it's a natural progression from the CRX and they're a little bit rarer. The Teg probably is that little bit better overall, torquier engine (although same outright hp?) and a better chassis - that's why it's a piece of history, best handling fwd car of all time.. still on the pace 10 years later!

You've made a good choice mate, but one must ask, why did you get rid of the EK9?? To try something different?

it was great while i had the ek9, but it just didnt flick my switches, i test drove the teg and fell in love and handed over £7k in cash! my JDM 98spec teg is 200bhpstandard and the ek9 is 180-185 standard. the 96 spec teg is 180-185bhp and has smaller wheels & breaks.

the other thing was the condition that made me want the teg, considdering its 10 years old, its only done 30k, mint inside and out, engine bay was like new and it runs like Mother Mary in a sari.

96 Spec and 98 Spec are both 197 Bhp, but 98 Spec has a tubular manifold, whereas 96 has a cast one, 98 have 5 stud hub with larger brakes front and rear. 98 Spec also has a lower final drive and comes with HIDs as standard i believe

PSC Pisshead
    Very Nice !

My friend got one about a month ago and has already done a clutch

Then the wheel bent

Very nices cars above 6k

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast