Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ALODN RR DAY

Up your ringer
    There is many people interested... but with Heather working away for a bit, and James building klaxon... well that only leaves one other mod.

Time to blame Mook!!! Get on the phone you lazy git! :P

Seroiusly... somthing needs to be sorted soon... for all we know... it could be booked up on the 15th. (Yay! that means i can go to an alternative day!)

Rob.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Up your ringer
    There is many people interested... but with Heather working away for a bit, and James building klaxon... well that only leaves one other mod.

Time to blame Mook!!! Get on the phone you lazy git! :P

Seroiusly... somthing needs to be sorted soon... for all we know... it could be booked up on the 15th. (Yay! that means i can go to an alternative day!)

Rob.
    ok guys, i will make a post, with 4 dates, and we will colate votes for each date. which ever date gets the most...wins? fair?

mook

Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca
    its gotta be a modulator or administrator as otherwise no-one will take any notice due to the lack of authority!!
    lol @ modulator, i think you mean moderator mate! Doesnt look like many people are actually intrested in the RR day... if they were it would all be booked by now
    oops too long in front of a screen

Ah well...

Car is booked in for service, timing belt change and power run first thing friday morning.

However, i will come down to Aldon if my exhaust is fiited by then, if it aint, i'll still turn up for a laugh 8)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345